Author Topic: Last Person to Speak Wins! 第四部曲  (Read 197126 times)

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
Re: Last Person to Speak Wins! 第四部曲
« Reply #3585 on: July 05, 2019, 11:27:44 PM »
Hi Bea.  Hope the phone thing gets resolved.  It's nice to see you on here.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Human
« Reply #3586 on: July 06, 2019, 01:16:35 AM »
eh, keeping the house can often be more trouble than it's worth, everyone wants "their" share, and of course, theirs is always larger than reality.

I'm sorry you're in that level of muck, I'll never do it again. Hopefully your new phone will both surpass and improve your experience over the old one.

Sorry you're in the muck, hopefully it will drain away soon.
Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #3587 on: July 06, 2019, 01:04:30 PM »
Hello too Six,  I was checking on everyone with my friends phone here.  My phone is now scheduled to come in Monday, therefore it wont be too much into next week and youll see me back : )
Worry not 8ully, Im not showing my hand or putting any money into that sugar pot.  I stay now for the sake of my daughter having the same home and school.  Taking my son to the park today, weve been out of the heat.
I trust my roommate and Ill leave when Im ready.  Feeling confident in my abilities as of late.  Good to hear from you🌊

Offline 8ullfrog

• Human
« Reply #3588 on: July 10, 2019, 12:40:39 PM »
I want to get organized, but I need a filing cabinet.

I measured the desk space, and then headed to goodwill. They always have a crapload of filing cabinets in the back.

They had none today. :(

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
« Reply #3589 on: July 12, 2019, 06:06:28 AM »
Around here, people often give away filing cabinets on Freecycle, craigslist or Nextdoor.  Have you checked those?  I'm not sure how active those groups are in your area, but it's remarkable what people will give you.  Freecycle is often a good source as you can ask if you don't see an offer and people will respond.

I'm debating whether to go back to sleep or just throw in the towel and wake up for real.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Human
« Reply #3590 on: July 13, 2019, 10:06:30 AM »
I used to have a skateboard I kept around for moving large things, I no longer have it or a car, so Goodwill has essentially become my one stop shop.

Thank you for reminding me of those options though.

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #3591 on: July 13, 2019, 11:12:49 PM »
Got my new phone in.  Also started by new job this weekend.  Little bartending in a nice town with few people, the people have been nice and the tips are good. So, still working two jobs.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
« Reply #3592 on: July 13, 2019, 11:56:04 PM »
Glad to hear about the phone and hope that means you'll be on here more.  It's nice to see you, Bea.  Good luck with the new job.