Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 186331 times)

Online 8ullfrog

• Human
Re: What are you doing right now?
« Reply #3345 on: March 16, 2019, 01:41:45 PM »
Dang, AMOX-CLAV is kicking my ass.
Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #3346 on: March 17, 2019, 12:28:43 AM »
waking up

Online 8ullfrog

• Human
« Reply #3347 on: March 17, 2019, 09:07:00 PM »
Snagged a bunch of DVD's behind the goodwill. Civil war, Thor Ragnarok, a bunch of other ones.

When I was done an old lady came up with a cart and yelled at me in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish, but I'm guessing she wanted all of them. Tough poo lady.

They were discards from the library. No clue why Ragnarok was already dumped.

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #3348 on: March 17, 2019, 09:19:29 PM »
In bed.  Goodnight y'all.
I hope your backs, and eyes, and systems checks are all a go in the morning. 
I have a long week of planning coming.  Spring break right?  Not for me man, not for me.  Along cleaning. Appointments, work day change ups and separated parents collaborates.
I've decided to stay at the liquor store, as well as working the wedding venue.  Gonna do a little work at riverbend this summer.  "Gotchur beer right here! " Happy Saint Patrick's day. 🍀
I've also been playing more guitar.
Amen 8ully, I'm kinda salty at the recycling center in town myself.  Some person picks up the clothes I have set aside for my 12 year old daughter. I tell her they are mine, and get funny looks.  I would have done the same.

Online 8ullfrog

• Human
« Reply #3349 on: Yesterday at 12:09:09 AM »
Hah, the whole time I had my "pull" pile, I was expecting some politician to walk off with it, but I was lucky. By the time old hag showed up, I was done.

Well I thought, had to go back for one of the disks of blacklist season 1. By all regards, it's a horrible show, but James Spader is a national treasure.

I knew that Shatner freaked out in one episode of Boston legal when he thought someone said Klingon, but Spader kicked the 4th wall in the nuts.

An actress had quit the show for a "movie career" that didn't happen, so she went back. Her character says she hasn't seen Shore in a while, to which he replied. "Yes, not for a season, funny how that works". In another, Shatner says he can't wait until next week, and he hasn't seen Shore that episode.

If you get a chance to watch the "Ultron replaced with Robert California" video, do so. It's a trip.

I walked away with a tall stack, but perhaps you should roll up with a duffel bag?

I think every liquor store should throw snakes at it's customers on St Pats. It's more legit than Green Beer.