Author Topic: Our court system is really screwed  (Read 6007 times)

Offline HDAngel

• Homo Erectus
Our court system is really screwed
« on: March 20, 2009, 12:20:37 PM »
My 18 year old daughter went on an interview for a modeling job. I went with her the first interview to make sure this job was up and up. It seemed legit to me. The guy called her that night and asked to meet with her again the next day and he guy molested her. We called the police and had him arrested. Since then a private investigator has come by and talked to me and my daughter. He also contacted her dad and now he has contacted my boyfriends mother looking to speak with my boyfriend. I have heard about how women who have been molested  and raped get dragged through the mud in court bringing up every little bit of dirt they can find on these women. I have a feeling that is what is about to happen to my daughter. I don't know what they are going to use against her. She got thrown off the light rail a couple of times for not paying. And she skipped school a few times. But I can imagine how the guys lawyer will twist that into something making my daughter look like a bad girl who was teasing and just asking that jerk to molest her. They shouldn't be able to drag these women through the dirt like that in court. The women were molested and raped. Their school records and little things that have nothing to do with the case should not be admissible in these kind of cases. The women have been through enough with what these assholes did to them. There should be a law protecting these women. Just because a woman is pretty doesn't mean she is asking to be molested or raped. I'm getting this gut feeling that I am going to have to pick up all the little pieces they tare my daughter into. This is so wrong.
I may not have my Cherry, but I still have the Box it came in.

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
Re: Our court system is really screwed
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 12:28:06 PM »
Holy poo!!! I dont know what to say other than I am SO sorry that she had to go through something like that. Has your attorney had practice question session with her? That will really help her to prepare for what is coming next. Damn HDA, good luck to you both. I know Im wishing you the best outcome.

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 12:31:03 PM »
My God HD,Im so sorry to hear about this happening!
 You two are in my prayors.
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.

Offline subvinorosa

• Human
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 01:56:26 PM »
I'm sorry that you and your daughter have had the bad luck to experience this.

I hope you don't make good on a promise you made on SD.

Offline HDAngel

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 07:33:38 PM »
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. I also should clarify that the private investigator was hired by the pervert that molested my daughter. My boyfriend talked to him this afternoon. The guy got his name because he did a background check on me and his name came up in a restraining order against a roommates boyfriend who was threatening me. Back then my boyfriend was from was just a friend who stood up to this guy on my behalf. I can't believe they did a background check on me. What do I have to do with this guy molesting my daughter? I will be really pissed if they bring up the Hells Angels in this. Who I associate with has nothing to do with this case! This is really starting to piss me off.

Offline Robin-Graves

• Homo Superior
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 08:12:19 PM »
Hmmm,,,do what I would do,,drop a dime and make a call.
Intimidation is a wonderfull thing.
Seriously,,the bigger a case this idiot tries to make against you the more afraid he is of you prosecuting him into a jail cell.
 You have a case against him,hes scared.
I keep my standards low.

Offline knownassociate

• Cro-Magnon
  • ALTAR GIRL & Secretary to the Mostly High Rev. AJ
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 11:27:58 PM »
Angel, make sure your lawyer is aware of this and of who you were with. Think about it, you know my exes family, and yours...and how good the powers that be are at dragging their name through the mud. They will..well, nuff said.

Offline HDAngel

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 01:34:49 AM »
Angel, make sure your lawyer is aware of this and of who you were with. Think about it, you know my exes family, and yours...and how good the powers that be are at dragging their name through the mud. They will..well, nuff said.
Yeah, I haven't seen any family for a while. These days everyone's been to busy to socialize. But yes, it's best not bringing the black sheep of the family into this.

Offline JackFrost

• Super Hero
  • I've seen the future. I can't afford it.
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 08:11:10 AM »
I wish you all the best here, but I can't help but feel that my doing that is inadequate...  :-\

Offline HDAngel

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 05:57:41 PM »
Talked to the district attorney today and he told me the creep has money and he hired some big bucks San Francisco attorney and to expect him to drag my daughter and our family through the mud. But he also told me he is going to make sure this creep goes to jail! I hope he can do it. My daughter is a very sensitive young lady. They are going to try to make her out to be sexually loose and that's not her at all. She's not a virgin, but she has had the same boyfriend for a couple of years now and he is the only one she has ever slept with. I wish he were here to for her to lean on, but he's away at college in Montana right now. I can imagine what kind of mother they will try to make me a divorced woman, who rides a Harley out to be. I just pray I can help her get through this with out it emotionally scaring her any worse than it already has.

Offline jacktheripper305

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 11:14:25 PM »
wow, im really sorry to hear this. These kinds of things really piss me off. I wish you and your family the best. I hope this creep gets what he deserves.

I personally believe that everyone gets what they deserve, eventually. Whether you get to take pleasure in the knowledge of him suffering is unimportant, he will eventually suffer for this.

Offline Robin-Graves

• Homo Superior
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 01:27:03 PM »
Talked to the district attorney today and he told me the creep has money and he hired some big bucks San Francisco attorney and to expect him to drag my daughter and our family through the mud. But he also told me he is going to make sure this creep goes to jail! I hope he can do it. My daughter is a very sensitive young lady. They are going to try to make her out to be sexually loose and that's not her at all. She's not a virgin, but she has had the same boyfriend for a couple of years now and he is the only one she has ever slept with. I wish he were here to for her to lean on, but he's away at college in Montana right now. I can imagine what kind of mother they will try to make me a divorced woman, who rides a Harley out to be. I just pray I can help her get through this with out it emotionally scaring her any worse than it already has.

Now you can imagine what my ex did to me in court.
Im an ex bandmmember,,a wrestler and I play with guns,,man talk about going through the mud.
I keep my standards low.