Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 506756 times)

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
Re: What are you doing right now?
« Reply #3360 on: April 17, 2019, 09:49:09 PM »
You can go to DisneyWorld!

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3361 on: April 17, 2019, 10:06:07 PM »
You can go to DisneyWorld!
Yeah, I probably will. I LOVE Disney World. lol It's the same sister, if you remember, who moved to California a few years ago (can't remember the town, Bully knew where it was). Well, they moved to Florida. lol Hell if I know.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3362 on: April 17, 2019, 11:09:38 PM »
I like bonanza, gunsmoke, and rifleman.
Hilarious Bea. I've been on disability and mentioned to Bully I found myself watching a lot of westerns. lol Mostly on Grit. Including Bonanza, Gunsmoke, and Rifleman. Anyway, I, by happenstance, found this site again after being lost for 2 years. lol Sure hope all is well with you. See ya around. 

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #3363 on: April 18, 2019, 11:57:19 PM »
i hate my dogs, first lay in and the Bichon got me up early  :( :( >:( >:(

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3364 on: April 19, 2019, 01:35:56 PM »
Meijers have standing rib roasts for $5.99 lb. Couldn't pass that up. Just roasted one up to perfection. Ate too much. Ugh!  :-[
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 02:27:01 PM by Schmoogsley »

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #3365 on: April 20, 2019, 12:55:00 PM »
Eating Breakfast at Lunchtime.

Tea and toast with marmalade.  It's a beautiful day.  I'll most likely go pull weeds and probably plant a few tomatoes.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3366 on: April 20, 2019, 02:04:09 PM »
Soaking my coffee thermos in soapy water.
I mentioned in another thread I take a thermos with me to work. I just thought a minute ago, 'did I remember to empty and clean my thermos after I fell on the ice back on 01/28?' Umm, no. Yuck!
Anyway, years ago, as a rookie, I had the typical coffee thermos with a cap/cup. Well, ever tried to drink coffee out of a cup in a tractor/trailer? Yeah, well, I now have this setup. Works great. I chose the fat model so it won't fall over when it sits on the floor of the cab next to me.

Yeah, I know, I have too much time on my hands.  :-[  I need to get back to work.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 02:22:35 PM by Schmoogsley »

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #3367 on: April 20, 2019, 07:12:40 PM »
Just finished a quiz and now am reviewing material to prepare for another exam.  Taking classes online is really hard because if you get stuck on something or have trouble with applying a certain formula, there's no help.  emailing the professor is generally like shouting into the wind.  I rarely hear back from them.

This is so tiring.  I go outside and yank weeds for 10 minutes every now and then and come back only to go at it again.  The professor is basically absent.  I get robotic software to teach me, which means I end up paying a few hundred bucks to teach myself the class, and get credit for it.  Seems sort of counterproductive.

I often would take a thermos type cup to school and then forget to wash it out for a few days.  I think a good scrub with some baking soda might help disinfect it and remove rancid oils.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3368 on: April 20, 2019, 07:48:05 PM »
Listening to Alison Krauss, enjoying some Tillamook Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese w/crackers, and a cup of Joe. Why am I drinking coffee so late? Why not? LMAO! Never been idle so long like this. It's very strange. Retirement is about 15 years from now, I hope I am better prepared.  :o
Hey Six, what are you studying for? If you don't mind me asking.  :-X

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 08:09:19 PM by Schmoogsley »

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #3369 on: April 21, 2019, 01:00:21 AM »
drinking a cup of fresh coffee and awaiting another glorious day of sun.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3370 on: April 21, 2019, 01:48:07 AM »
Time to go to bed this Easter morning.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #3371 on: April 21, 2019, 11:56:00 PM »
have a good one

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3372 on: April 22, 2019, 12:10:04 AM »
Watching the news about the latest on the Sri Lanka bombings. Latest count: 290 dead. Path of least resistance; churches & hotels. So disgusting. Horrible cowards.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #3373 on: April 23, 2019, 05:59:03 AM »

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #3374 on: April 23, 2019, 08:38:50 AM »
Having my usual morning start off; Coffee & toast. Oh how I love coffee and toast. I know it's not the healthiest choice, but, I'm doing much better all in all. I mean, I used to eat Pop Tarts for breakfast. My favorites were: 1. Blueberry, 2. Brown Sugar Cinnamon, 3. Chocolate. Many vices I have conquered. I used to drink like a fish, smoke like a chimney, and eat like an elephant. Until the Grim Reaper payed me a visit. Funny how you don't give a damn until that dude visits you. Whole new attitude. Hey, I lost 100 lbs. and I'm off all my meds. Well, I still take a baby aspirin everyday.

Actually, you have a point there Bully. I'm going to stop watching the damn news, at least while I'm still idle. Also, I don't know jack about DC, Marvel, etc..., but, that Brie Larson sure has pissed a lot of people off. lol