Author Topic: What are you thinking right now?  (Read 432911 times)

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
Re: What are you thinking right now?
« Reply #2925 on: May 16, 2019, 04:24:23 PM »
Highs have been in the upper 40s lower 50s. Tomorrow supposed to get up to 87°F. lol Welcome to Indiana.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #2926 on: May 18, 2019, 02:09:10 PM »
I'm thinking it's time for my triannual moratorium on coffee. Over time I build up a tolerance and it completely loses its effect. Not as important now that I am idle, but, when I'm on the road, it's VERY important. Usually takes about 3 days. Stick with it. Take some ibuprofen if you need to. You'll punch through to the other side. Then, you will be 'zinging' all day with just 1 cup. lol I always know when it's time when I have to take a nap after drinking coffee all day. Like today.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2927 on: May 19, 2019, 12:22:29 AM »
It's pouring with rain.  It's been raining for a week.  It's growing tiresome. 
So I'm home with my machines.  That is sort of odd in that the machines are my teachers.  They could be teaching me after everyone else is dead, and I'd eventually be able to puzzle some stuff out.  But it's a lonely way to learn.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #2928 on: May 20, 2019, 08:35:25 AM »
I'm thinking I'm going to have some scrambled eggs with a little of that pork roast.  ;D  That will be the highlight of my day. I'm a hard livin daredevil, I know.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #2929 on: May 20, 2019, 10:06:15 PM »
I'm thinking Little Al (Al Unser Jr.) is in some deep poo. He just got his 3rd DUI right down the road from me. lol Oopsie. Anyway, alcoholism is a disease, drinking and driving is not. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 10:11:23 PM by Schmoogsley »

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #2930 on: May 21, 2019, 12:50:57 AM »
old age wear you down slowly

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2931 on: May 21, 2019, 01:12:04 PM »
I used to have the AOL giveaway game Al Unser Jr racing. It was a surprisingly good game, and ran on pretty much any computer. Even better, it ran off the disc, like a playstation game, so you didn't have to install anything.

Sadly, the disc cracked from being in a soft case. Actually, a lot of my discs suffered that fate. Hard case represent.

Drunk drivers are assholes. One and all.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #2932 on: May 21, 2019, 01:24:03 PM »
Apparently, they pulled him over next to a hill or embankment. While interrogating him, he lost his balance and rolled down the hill. LMAO! I guess that's not funny. Anyway, this is quite the story round here this close to racetime, as you can imagine. The guy obviously has a problem.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #2933 on: May 21, 2019, 05:37:33 PM »
Thinking I might grill some pork chops.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2934 on: May 22, 2019, 01:01:24 AM »
I've heard it like our clocks wind down.

Like when you're a little kid, an hour is forever. And when you're an adult "JESUS CHRIST CAN I GET ONE F**KING HOUR TO MYSELF".

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2935 on: May 22, 2019, 01:15:15 AM »
I'm waiting for an ebert style thumbs up or thumbs down for my shitty fanfic.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2936 on: May 22, 2019, 02:32:14 AM »
I liked what I read so far, but I just found out that a final I thought I had til Sat. to complete is due Thurs. night so I'm in panic mode.  No fun reading for me.

I'll get back to it over the weekend. Ch. 1 was entertaining, but I don't read much fanfic so I have no benchmarks other than my own amusement to offer by way of critique.  I've been doing homework since early this morning so I'll close.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2937 on: May 22, 2019, 03:30:07 AM »
I mean, I don't claim it's good, I flat out omitted the splash piece because the action sequence was beyond my ability to write, and said as much in there.

Mainly, I don't want to offend schmoogs if he doesn't like the character I've drafted. Sgt. Smash is ready if he doesn't dig it, and no hard feelings. Just kinda want to pull the trigger on 5.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #2938 on: May 22, 2019, 08:38:59 AM »
Thumbs up dude. I want to be famous. Or infamous. I want to tell Johnny Depp, "Step aside dude, those chicks are mine". Hmmm, I think I remember he isn't very nice to women. Anyway, 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' is next. I watched the first one a while back and enjoyed it. I see Ali G is in the sequel. Interesting.

Offline Schmoogsley

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #2939 on: May 22, 2019, 08:56:09 AM »
Think I might go back to bed. lol Yeah, I know. Life's a madam. It's sloth day anyway. Can't remember what time I went to bed last night, or, this morning. Hey, BTW, I got that blind. Works quite nicely. "golly you Sun, you POS!" (That was my Cartman impression. I'm not good at impressions.)

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 02:09:32 PM by Schmoogsley »