Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today  (Read 39646 times)

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
Re: Things that made you laugh today
« Reply #345 on: December 10, 2018, 09:43:08 AM »
What goes on in the mind of someone who thinks that the manufacture of such a garment is a good idea?

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #346 on: December 10, 2018, 11:24:07 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline 8ullfrog

• Human
« Reply #347 on: February 01, 2019, 08:19:38 PM »
Dog managed to jam his head into the bag of tortilla chips mom was eating. She yelled at him. Ten minutes later, he did it again. And this time he won! Mouth full of chips, with his whopping six teeth will take him hours to eat.

I salute you, Stout little hunter!

Another one, but this was a few weeks back, he realized he was in a collar, and decided to jam up against a footrest to yank it off. He got it around his face, and walked around proudly, thinking he'd defeated his nemesis.

I have pictures, but I'm not sure how to host them anymore. Damn photobucket was a crutch.
Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
« Reply #348 on: February 01, 2019, 08:58:05 PM »
That's so funny.  I can imagine the poor thing with a collar wrapped around his muzzle.  Can't have been too comfortable.  But the chips!  What a triumph!

Offline 8ullfrog

• Human
« Reply #349 on: February 01, 2019, 09:16:06 PM »
Oh no, it was better. It lined his face, like a halo. up over his little bumpy forehead, and under his short muzzle. Like he was wearing an invisible hoodie.

He also hates hugs. You just sit next to him, nothing else. I accuse him of being a cat regularly.

https://imgur.com/a/HYGXuvi

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/HYGXuvi"><a href="//imgur.com/HYGXuvi">[/url]<script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 09:25:00 PM by 8ullfrog »
Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Human
« Reply #350 on: February 01, 2019, 11:58:24 PM »
That's funny.  He looks like he's wearing some kind of headband for working out, like he's at a spa or something.