Author Topic: Blonde Jokes  (Read 4485 times)

Offline HDAngel

• Homo Erectus
Blonde Jokes
« on: February 02, 2010, 06:11:03 PM »
A blondes password

During a recent password audit at a large company, it was found that
a blonde receptionist was using the following password:

"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento"

When asked why she had such a long password, she said she was told
that it had to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital.
I may not have my Cherry, but I still have the Box it came in.

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
Re: Blonde Jokes
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 06:27:31 PM »
Lol, good one.  As passwords go, and being in InfoTech myself, that's a fairly good password.  Long so not easily brute forced but easily remembered by the person so they don't have to write it down on a sticky note somewhere (like the bottom of their keyboard).  It also combines upper- and lower-case letters.  Throw in a couple numbers and some special characters (generally the Shift+number characters) and that's a pretty damn good password.

Oops, derailed the topic at post 2...my bad.  Carry on.
--dweez

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 11:04:11 AM »
A guy decides to bring his new blonde girlfriend to a football game. After the game is over, he asks her if she liked the game.

She replies: "Oh it was great, I loved watching those men in tight clothes, but there is one thing I don't understand."

"What did you not understand ?"

And the blonde says: "Well, at the beginning of the game, both teams flipped a quarter to see who would kick off first. Then the rest of the game everybody was yelling get the quarter back, get the quarter back, get the quarter back. So I thought to myself, gosh it's just a quarter!"  :-\Wow :-[

There was this bar and in the bar there was a magic mirror.

If you told a lie it would suck you in.

One day a brunette walked into this bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.

The next day a redhead walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world' and it sucked her in.

Then the next day a blond walked into the bar. She walked up to the mirror and said 'I think...' and it sucked her in.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 11:06:21 AM by ohcheap1 »

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 07:34:38 PM »
Why do blonds wear panties?
To keep thier ankles warm.

A blond is carrying a large jar of urine down the street ,, when someone asks her why she replies" I have a urine test today".

A doctor calls on a new mother one morning ( the mother is blond by the way) and knocks on the door.
When the new mother answers,, the doctor sees she has an ice bag on one of her breasts.
The doctor asks if everything is ok and the blond answeres" Yes Doctor,, im just keeping the milk fresh"

A blond and a brunet are walking down the street,, the brunet says " oh,,look at that dead bird"
The blond looks up and says " Where?"

Two blonds walk down the street having an inteligent conversation.
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.

Offline busterone

• Australopithecus
  • Awaholi Gihli
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 09:43:11 PM »
What did the blonde say to her doctor when he informed her that she was pregnant?
Is it mine doc?

A blond and her doctor was having a conversation about handicaps. The doc told her that humans were amazing in the fact that if one lacks a certain sense, they usually have an intensified other sense, such as a blind person has a much more acute hearing.
The blonde gleefully exclaimed that she had witnessed that as well. "I have noticed that when a person has one short leg, the other leg is always a little bit longer.  :P