Author Topic: Registration now by Invite  (Read 12049 times)

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
Registration now by Invite
« on: July 18, 2011, 05:10:37 AM »
We now have a registration by invite facility again, which will protect us from spam-bots, but will also make registering people we know a lot easier.  There are initially 2 invites per member which can be sent/emailed directly from the forum, but of course you can ask any member of staff for additional keys if need be.

If you do email them out yourself and the invited person has any problems, you can always give them my email address used for this place which is [email protected] and I'll endeavour to correct the problem.

You can always mail the address above to obtain an invitation code if come across our forum and would like to join - that is unless you are a spammer as we don't take kindly to those kind of folk.

BTW, the invite codes remain active for 30 days after which they will have to be re-issued.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
Re: Registration now by Invite
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 06:36:26 AM »
My apologies for the glitch stopping regular members from accessing the invitation system, I have fixed it now by all accounts. If any other errors occur though, please note them in the relevant threads.

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
Re: Registration now by Invite
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 10:29:15 PM »
Great job smokes (serious, not sarcasm).  I've given out a few invites during that time.
--dweez