Author Topic: Who's watching Black Mirror?  (Read 2759 times)

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
Who's watching Black Mirror?
« on: December 21, 2011, 11:40:19 PM »
Stumbled on Black Mirror this week and I really like it. Kinda Twilight Zone-ish. Third eps been my favorite so far. Of course one of my lil babes from The Fades starred in the second one so I have to like that one (even if it was a bit slow).

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
Re: Who's watching Black Mirror?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 03:43:00 AM »
I haven't seen it myself yet although I have heard it talked about.  It is only 3 episodes apparently so it may well be a good idea to watch them all on the bounce one day over Crimbo. Both the shows that it is said to be akin to (Twilight zone and Tales of the Unexpected) were by far my favourite shows of their time.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline xtopave

• Site Modette
  • Q
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 12:32:16 PM »
I've only watched the 1st episode and it didn't remind me of Twilight zone. It was daring, I give you that. I'll probably watch the rest only if I stumble upon them.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 04:23:21 PM »
I've only watched the 1st episode and it didn't remind me of Twilight zone. It was daring, I give you that. I'll probably watch the rest only if I stumble upon them.

I watched the first and second episode and thought they were both pretty good in their own way.  I'm not sure they compare to the two shows that they suggest they're akin to, but they were at least thought provoking.  I'll watch the 3rd episode for sure which will complete the series, but I'm not sure I'd have tuned in religiously each week had there been more.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 11:08:49 PM »
Well I really like it. I think #3 is the best so far. Although one of my babes from The Fades is in #2. The Fades being the best show that the BBC has ever released.