Author Topic: Homeland  (Read 3475 times)

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
Homeland
« on: December 30, 2012, 09:44:23 PM »
Who watches Homeland? Ive wanted to watch and eps or 2 to see what its like but it genuinely bores me to tears just thinking about it. Anything, anyone?

Offline mishca09

• Q
Re: Homeland
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 10:01:02 PM »
I watched the first eps. of the first season and then by mistake watched the season finale of season 2.  Im not a fan of the show.

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 12:04:32 AM »
I stopped watching in about 3 episodes ago...I just couldn't stand Claire Danes character anymore.
--dweez

Offline SACPOP

• Human
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 12:27:19 AM »
I've never seen Homeland, but we'll always have this:

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 10:52:44 AM »
I just started reading it :D  Na, haven't watched it though.  Salvator books are what I am talking about. 
^That show was good, I forgot all about that.  Six feet under and Weeds are a couple more I liked.

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 12:40:51 PM »
Let me make sure I didn't skew anyone's view.  I watched all of season one and liked it a lot.  It's just something about Claire Danes'...Hmm, how to say without spoilers...her "quirk"?  Hmm, I'll post it in spoiler tags.

Spoiler (hover to show)

Something about that finally made me want to punch myself in the face so I stopped the episode (Season 2 Episode 7) and haven't gone back yet.
--dweez

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 02:21:09 PM »
There are 3 characters, none of them leads, that are SLIGHTLY believable and the writers show SOME kind of consistency with but the rest of the show is garbage. And dweez, I completely agree about how annoying Carrie is. I finished both seasons but wouldnt recommend it to anyone. It won awards though..... so it must not be that bad in the eyes of critics and fans.

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 03:50:19 PM »
And why do they have to keep saying Abu Nazir's full name cant they just say Nazir?

Offline tarascon

• Cro-Magnon
  • Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 04:42:30 PM »
And why does EVERYONE call him "Brody" including Mrs. Brody and the little Brody bunch?
Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.