Author Topic: Encroachment.  (Read 2764 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Encroachment.
« on: June 03, 2013, 09:41:08 PM »
I live in a duplex. Up front we used to have a family with poo kids who had airsoft guns.

I miss those fat loud little gits.

Up front we recently had a madam and her fat sugar daddy. They mounted two satellite dishes on the roof, erected a giant trampoline, and generally shitted up the house. Like, bad. They had a couch in the front yard, and sugar daddy would sit out on it shirtless, all day. He was a rotund man. Like dr. robotnik.

Apparently they had a disagreement.

Cops were called, sugar daddy moved out. That's in my bizarre police encounter thread. She posted massive no trespassing signs (Apparently she has been evicted from places all over town)

The assorted restraining orders she tried to file against various neighbors fell through. Neighbor says she broke down and cried when the judge denied the order.

She's just put a ton of lawn furniture and plants  in our driveway. We had an argument when she first moved in because she put all her garbage cans and plants in our driveway, where we park. (No garage).

Before she moved this furniture and plants to our driveway, she threw out bread, and birds poo all over my roommates car. Looked like an eagle did a bombing run.

I am so happy this madam is going to be evicted. But I've got no idea what to do in the meantime. We NEED access to our driveway.

Any tips?

Offline mishca09

• Q
Re: Encroachment.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 09:47:20 PM »
call the police or throw the stuff in the garbage or put the stuff on the curb , but take pictures of it first. or pour kerosene on everything and light it up and roast marshmallows.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 05:43:10 PM »
She put a chair in front of my mailbox. This madam is trying to start poo.

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 06:42:33 PM »
Maybe wait for garbage day and put the stuff on the curb or tip the garbage men to take the stuff and throw it out. Or call the Salvation Army and tell you have some donations for them to pick up.

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 06:43:51 PM »
Or if you know any local homeless people tell them there's free stuff sitting in your friends drive way everyday and they can take what they want

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 06:49:19 PM »
Or

Make a post on craiglist advertising free stuff

Offline bubu

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 12:56:43 PM »
I vote for the Salvation Army option  :)

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 04:17:25 PM »
Or

Make a post on craiglist advertising free stuff

This.  And you only need to leave it up for a few hours.  The stuff will disappear.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 08:12:55 AM »
Here, I could call the local authority and they'd remove and dispose of it as it would be classed as fly-tipping.  Of course, I'd mention to my neighbour first that I was about to make the call, so they'd have an hour or 2 to sort their poo out.

If they didn't, then good riddance to bad rubbish.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline xtopave

• Site Modette
  • Q
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 10:30:08 AM »
Passerby would carry the things away soooo fast in my country...