Author Topic: Harvey w  (Read 11067 times)

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
Harvey w
« on: October 13, 2017, 07:36:40 AM »
And the story goes on, I feel a movie coming together here somehow, even though its so bad

Offline Alfonz

• Homo Erectus
Re: Harvey w
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 07:57:47 AM »
Elitist scumbag that thought he was somehow invincible. He did somehow manage to get away with it for years but it looks like some of these guys were fully aware of his antics and chose not to stand up, not sure if that is fact or not but allegations are certainly looking that way.

Be prepared for the trickle effect.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 05:56:15 PM »
He was untouchable. My guess is his lawyers didn't get the lawsuit threat to the NYT in time.

Before his "leave of absence" followed by his firing, he claimed he was going to sue over the story.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 12:50:26 AM »
london police looking into accusations now

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 02:05:12 AM »
Back when Corey Feldman brought up abuse in hollywood, babwa wawa asked him why he wanted to bring down the industry.

Makes you wonder who bought her soul?

Offline Alfonz

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 08:08:43 PM »
Corey Feldman is a dude. Just say'n.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 08:32:14 PM »
I was implying that barbara walters has no soul.

James van der beek and Terry Crews have also shared stories about sexual abuse, it's not just women getting treated like this.

Offline Alfonz

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 08:06:43 PM »
Sorry ael, my mistake.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 09:09:29 AM »
Actually, I think it's kind of bent that 1) harvey is the scapegoat
And 2) They're still playing up the sleazy casting couch angle, which from some viewpoints, may be viewed like mad men. poo, before they burned his bless'ed house down, he claimed he was a product of outdated society.

But still crickets about the pedos. They probably won't have another standing ovation for Roman tho.

Years ago I read creepy poo about Nickelodeon and some "catalog" producers had, with young actresses.

I think the one "name" named out of the catalog was Hayden Panettiere.

Without getting into power charts, Harvey is definitely the effigy.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 11:00:23 AM »
A scapegoat is a person or animal which takes on the sins of others, or is unfairly blamed for problems. The concept originally comes from Leviticus, in which a goat is designated to be cast into the desert with the sins of the community.

Do you really think Weinstein is innocent and is being unfairly accused of crimes committed by others?  Just checking, as that sort of left me scratching my head.

And I haven't been keeping up on Roman Polanski lately, but there was  a warrant out for his arrest the minute he sets foot back in the U.S.  I don't think people look the other way when children are being abused in the U.S., generally (unless we are talking about native American children in boarding schools, but that's another topic entirely).
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:03:13 AM by 6pairsofshoes »

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 08:07:05 PM »
The MPAA, who expelled weinstein, gave a standing ovation to Roman.

Scapegoat is the wrong word. What's the object statement for the one they burn to try and stop the investigation?

Nightmare poo is coming out now. Jennifer Lawrence said she was forced to do a nude lineup.

Are actors and actresses more than meat for the grinder?

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 02:39:10 AM »
He wasn't a golden goose, he was a demon. But I don't want to say that because it seems like an excuse. All those golden eggs were rotten all along.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 03:40:02 PM »
So what actually happens now? I presume he'll be tried numerous times and spend the rest of his natural banged up, but what of all those that are complicit by there silence or covering up. Will they be tried as well?
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 04:41:47 PM »
He may never see court. But all his toys are slowly being taken away.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2017, 03:20:48 PM »
He'll be hung. The rest of them, across all industries (Travis Kalanick was the most recent, but won't be the last), will continue to guzzle at the trough until some caprice of fate directs the spotlight at the next individual. Individuals will be brought down, but the system that breeds them will continue ad eternam.

As Rosenberg so graphically admitted, whilst the hangers-on benefit from the excesses of the gourmands they will continue to cover for them in order to avoid turning off the tap of ill-gotten gains, turning a blind eye to the collateral damage and thanking their stars that it hasn't happened to them (yet).

I'm finding it impossible to believe some of the stuff that's being uncovered. Namely: that he had it written in his contract that he would be fined an incrementing amount for each time the company had to settle sexual harassment cases.

WTF?!
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.