Author Topic: End of Thrones: All the spoilers.  (Read 9674 times)

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
Re: End of Thrones: All the spoilers.
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2019, 12:55:35 AM »
uh, they've been skipping resolution scenes because they don't want to write them the entire season.

Like, the Dothraki just golly off. NO ONE ALIVE SPEAKS DOTHRAKI NOW.

On reddit, someone made the joke that bran points at the remaining ships and says "YOU BOAT NOW"

So some random dothraki wheels him off a cliff into the ocean. END OF THRONES!

Essentially, Jon does not walk away. At all. Unless he 1v1'd Grey worm in the previous episode. Because Grey worm was totally eyefucking him. And not in a consensual manner.

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2019, 02:35:56 AM »
Not so cool to stab someone while you are in a passionate embrace.  I disliked what they did with Dany.  The rest seemed like a bunch of scriptwriters hurrying to finish the job and go on vacation.  Loose ends got tied up for sure.  And some were fine and reasonable, but maybe they're prepping for a spinoff.  That's some kind of cash cow, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't know if I'd want to rule under the moniker of Bran the Broken.  Couldn't they come up with something nicer?  He's got nice eyes, he can travel like an Eckankar guy, give him some credit or something.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2019, 12:02:18 AM »
a few of actors state it was rushed when written. dont know why as they know it was needed.

still best scenes ever watched  Hollywood take note

Offline 6pairsofshoes

• Homo Superior
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2019, 04:40:55 AM »

Offline 8ullfrog

• Homo Superior
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2019, 09:50:16 AM »
That was completely fantastic, but I just came up with a crossover fanfic.

Remember in the super disappointing Finale of Battlestar Galactica they decided to leave behind society, technology, modern medicine, logic, tents, guns, essentially so they can run off in the fields and golly cavemen? Like they literally made a joke about it where EJO accused Baltar of wanting to golly a caveman even though he's got a smokin' hot cylon girlfriend?

And Starbuck decided to make AeJon Targaryen look even more superfluous by literally ceasing to exist after programming the GPS for Galactica with music from her deadbeat dad that abandoned her?

Well, Rather than take a fricking Raptor up 300 feet and doing proper terrain surveys, PRESIDENT Lee Adama decides he's going to go off exploring, but they keep it vague.

So now I'm imagining an island where Lee and Arya get shipwrecked, share each other's stories, and then Arya kills the golly out of him for wasting the advantages he had for being from a space-faring Antibiotic having society.

And everyone else dies because the Dothraki show up, because they spawn asexually now. So Baltar has like, a little farm, and whenever the Dothraki show up to burn it, his hot cylon girlfriend just guns them down because they were smart enough to keep guns.

Oh, and Athena and Helo just mooch off them because Baltar is mystically connected to baby Hera.