Author Topic: Good Jokes.  (Read 122299 times)

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
Good Jokes.
« on: January 10, 2009, 07:25:08 AM »
Political Trial

At the height of a political corruption trial, the prosecuting attorney attacked a witness. "Isn't it true," he bellowed, "that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?"

The witness stared out the window, as though he hadn't heard the question.

"Isn't it true that you accepted five thousand dollars to compromise this case?" the lawyer repeated loudly.

The witness still did not respond.

Finally, the judge leaned over and said, "Sir, please answer the question."

"Oh," the startled witness said, "I thought he was talking to you."

US Navy

This is a transcript of an ACTUAL radio communication between a U.S. NAVY ship and Canadian authorities off the cost of Newfoundland, October 1995. Radio log released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10/10/95:

CANADIANS: Please divert your course 15 degrees South to avoid collision.

AMERICANS: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees North to avoid a collision.

CANADIANS: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS: This is the captain of a U.S. Navy ship. I say again, divert.

CANADIANS: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.

AMERICANS: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. I SAY AGAIN, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES
WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

CANADIANS: This is a lighthouse . . . Your call.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline JackFrost

• Super Hero
  • I've seen the future. I can't afford it.
Re: Good Jokes.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 10:58:21 AM »
Anybody like jokes you're not supposed to laugh at but can't help yourself?

Spoiler (hover to show)

God, those are rough, and I don't subscribe to the ideology in the slightest, but I still chuckled at them when I originally heard them.  :D

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 06:47:51 AM by indie180 »

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 02:02:58 PM »
Management Course

Lesson #1:

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, ?I'll give you $800 to drop that towel.? After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob, after a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs.

When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks, ?Who was that??

?It was Bob the next door neighbor,? she replies.

?Great,? the husband says, ?did he say anything about the $800 he owes me??

Moral of the story:
If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lesson #2:

A priest offered a Nun a lift. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.

The nun said, ?Father, remember Psalm 129??

The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again.

The nun once again said, ?Father, remember Psalm 129??

The priest apologized, ?Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.?

Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, ?Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.?

Moral of the story:
If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.

Lesson #3:

A sales representative, an administration clerk, and their manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out.

The Genie says, ?I'll give each of you just one wish.?

?Me first! Me first!? says the administration clerk. ?I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world. ?Puff!? She's gone.

?Me next! Me next!? says the sales representative. ?I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life. ?Puff!? He's gone.

?OK, you're up,? the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, ?I want those two back in the office after lunch.?

Moral of the story:
Always let your boss have the first say.

Lesson #4:

A turkey was chatting with a bull. ?I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree? sighed the turkey, ?but I haven't got the energy.?

?Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?? replied the bull. ?They're packed with nutrients.?

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral of the story:
Bull poo might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Lesson #5:

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.

A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Morals of the story:
(1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of poo is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep poo, it's best to keep your mouth shut!

THUS ENDS THE FIVE MINUTE MANAGEMENT COURSE

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 04:56:32 PM »
A mother was working in the kitchen, listening to her five-year-old son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop & her son saying, "All of you bastards who want off, get the hell off now, 'cause this is the last stop! And all of you bastards who are getting on, get your ass in the train, cause we're going down the tracks."

The horrified mother went in & told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room & stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, the son came out of the bedroom & resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped & the mother heard her son say, "All passengers who are disembarking the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for travelling with us today & hope your trip was a pleasant one." She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today." As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the fat madam in the kitchen."

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
  • Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 11:38:56 PM »
Energizer bunny arrested... Charged with battery...

Two old friends were just about to tee off at the first hole of their local golf course when a chap carrying a golf bag called out to them, "Do you mind if I join you? My partner didn't turn up."

"Sure," they said, "You're welcome." So they started playing and enjoyed the game and the company of the newcomer. Part way around the course, one of the friends asked the newcomer, "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a hit man," was the reply.

"You're joking!" was the response.

"No, I'm not," he said, reaching into his golf bag, and pulling out a beautiful Martini sniper's rifle with a large telescopic sight. "Here are my tools."

"That's a beautiful telescopic sight," said the other friend, "Can I take a look? I think I might be able to see my house from here." So he picked up the rifle and looked through the sight in the direction of his house. "Yeah, I can see my house all right. This sight is fantastic. I can see right in the window. Wow, I can see my wife in the bedroom. Ha Ha, I can see she's naked! What's that? Wait a minute, that's my neighbor in there with her. He's naked as well! The madam!" He turned to the hit man, "How much do you charge for a hit?"

"I do a flat rate, for you, one thousand dollars every time I pull the trigger."

"Can you do two for me now?"

"Sure, what do you want?"

"First, shoot my wife, she's always been mouthy, so shoot her in the mouth. Then the neighbor, he's a mate of mine, a bit of a lad, so just shoot his richard off to teach him a lesson."

The hit man took the rifle and took aim, standing perfectly still for a few minutes. "Are you going to do it or not?" said the friend impatiently. "Just wait a moment, be patient," said the hit man calmly, "I think I can save you a thousand dollars here....."

A guy phones up his Boss, but gets the bosses' wife instead. "I'm afraid he died last week." she explains. The next day the man calls again and asks for the boss. "I told you" the wife replies, "he died last week." The next day he calls again and once more asks to speak to his boss. By this time the wife is getting upset and shouts, "I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU TWICE, MY HUSBAND, YOUR BOSS, DIED LAST WEEK! WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING?" "Coz," he replied laughing, "I just love hearing it..."

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 02:24:48 AM »
All 3 of those jokes (especially the middle one) were brilliant!

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 02:43:42 AM »
 ;)

Maria had just got married and being a traditional Italian, she was still a virgin. So, on her wedding night, staying at her mother's house, she was nervous. But her mother reassured her. "Don't worry, Maria. Tony's a good man. Go upstairs and he'll take care of you."

So up she went. When she got upstairs, Tony took off his shirt and exposed his hairy chest. Maria ran downstairs to her mother and says, "Mama, Mama, Tony's got a big hairy chest." "Don't worry, Maria," says the mother," all good men have hairy chests. Go upstairs. He'll take good care of you."

So, up she went again. When she got up in the bedroom, Tony took off his pants exposing his hairy legs. Again, Maria ran downstairs to her mother. "Mama, Mama, Tony took off his pants and he's got hairy legs!"

"Don't worry. All good men have hairy legs. Tony's a good man. Go upstairs and he'll take good care of you." So up she went again. When she got up there, Tony took off his socks and on his left foot he was missing three toes. When Maria saw this, she ran downstairs. "Mama, Mama, Tony's got a foot and a half!"

"Stay here and stir the pasta," says the mother. "This is a job for Mama."

Two gay men decide that they want to have a baby, but they don't want to adopt because they want the baby to be as close to their own as possible. So they both masturbate into a cup and have a doctor use their sperm to impregnate a female friend of theirs. Nine months later, the two men are looking at their baby in the hospital nursery. All of the babies are crying and screaming except for theirs. "Wow," one of the gay men says, "Our baby is the most well behaved one in here." A nurse who happens to be walking by says, "Now he's quiet, but wait till we take the pacifier out of his ass."

Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together. The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'. The second Catholic woman chirps, "My son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Grace'." The third Catholic woman says smugly, "My son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Eminence'." The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence. The first three women give her this subtle "Well...?" She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6'2", hard-bodied stripper... Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Oh my God...'."

Spoiler (hover to show)

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 06:49:14 AM by indie180 »

Offline JackFrost

• Super Hero
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 04:19:32 PM »
This one's really dirty, you should skip it:

Spoiler (hover to show)

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 06:44:53 AM by indie180 »

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 05:45:59 PM »
^ the fine art of incest jokes... wonderful...

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 11:34:39 AM »
Joke-bump:
(Found them on this site that has all these girls doing girl stuff with girls... MANY girls... )  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Spoiler (hover to show)

Top 10 Things Heterosexuals Need to Know About Gay People

10. We didn't invent disco music so stop blaming us.
9. We're not sure about Ricky Martin either.
8. We also didn't invent the color black, but we are in complete agreement that you look better in it.
7. We are secretly glad Anne Heche is back on your team. She scares us.
6. Our so-called "gaydar" does not get us more cable stations or better reception.
5. We think your mini-vans are sooo cute!
4. David Crosby was not Melissa Etheridge's only choice.
3. If he's using two or more hair products at any one time - yes, he is.
2. If she's won Wimbledon 16 times, she is too.
And, the number one thing that heterosexuals need to know about gay people is...
1. Relax, we don't want you!

A guy walks into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting alone. He says, "Can I buy you a drink?"

She replies, "Yes, but it won't do you any good."

Later he asks, "May I buy you another drink?" "Yes," she responds, "but it won't do you any good."

After a few drinks, he decides to ask her to his apartment. Again, she replies, "Yes, but it won't do you any good."

In his apartment he turns to her and says, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I want you for my wife."

She replies, "Ohhhhh, THAT'S a different story!! Bring her on out!!!"

Q: What do you call a closet full of lesbians..?

A: Liquor cabinet...

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 06:46:58 AM by indie180 »

Offline yolanda71

• Neandertal
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 09:32:03 AM »
A man leaned toward an attractive woman at a bar and told her, "Haven't I seen you somewhere before?" "Yes," she replied in a loud voice, "I'm the receptionist at the V.D. clinic."

What's the quickest way to a man's heart?
With a breadknife through his breast pocket.

Q: What do you call a man with 99% of his brain missing?
A: Castrated.

Q: Why don't men get hemorrhoids?
A: Because they are all perfect assholes.

Q: What's the difference between government bonds and men?
A: Bonds mature.

Q: Why is it good that we now have female astronauts?
A: When the crew gets lost in space, at least the woman will ask for directions.

Q: What does a smart guy do in an M&M factory?
A: Proofread.

Q: What piece of furniture was named after the typical man?
A: The La-Z-Boy recliner.

Q: How can you tell if a man's playing around?
A: He sends you love notes that are photocopied and begin with the line, "To whom it may concern..."

Q: How many husbands does it take to change a light bulb?
A: We'll know as soon as one gets off the couch and does it.

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 09:47:59 AM »
If Women Ruled the World

Offline JackFrost

• Super Hero
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »
Q: What do you call a man with 99% of his brain missing?
A: Castrated.

Oddly, they do look a little bit like a brain...  :D

Offline yolanda71

• Neandertal
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 12:48:56 PM »
I wouldn't know. I've never seen testicles out of the sac. Seen a human brain though, not a pretty sight.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2009, 04:11:02 PM »

"My god! What happened to you?" the bartender asked Kelly as he hobbled in on a crutch, one arm in a cast.

"I got in a tiff with Billy Riley."

"Billy Riley? He's just a wee fellow," the barkeep said, surprised. "He must have had something in his hand."

"Aye, that he did," Kelly said. "A shovel it was."

"Dear Lord," said the barkeep "did you not have anything in YOUR hand Kelly?"

"Aye, that I did -- Mrs. Riley's tit." Kelly said. "And a beautiful thing it was, but not much use in a fight!"