Site Related > Site Suggestions

Have your local time added to your sig. Please sign up!

(1/16) > >>

ohcheap1:
THIS IS A REQUEST THREAD
The time settings must be inserted by the site Admin so please post the following info
Smokes did a really cool HTML config to have your local time added to your signature stamp. Please post your username, local time, and if you want any pics to remain on the sig, if you are interested in this update.

I would LOVE to see everyone do this. It's an awesome reality check when you see it in print. Plus if you are lazy like me, you simply dont want to think about how late/early it is in XX's country.

Just sayin........

smokester:
Just copying some stuff I said in the other thread, and this should really go in announcements and stickied.

--- Quote ---Couple of things to take into consideration: Firstly you can choose a clock from here but can we stick to the fairly slim digital ones please, secondly, I do not want to make the allowed characters to large (set to 300 at the mo, most of which will be used up by the code) so adding other quotes (they usually use a lot of characters) along with the clocks I would also advise against. Adding your normal signature image in conjunction will probably be ok, but I am not going to start trying to style them one by one (meaning where things are positioned - unless explicitly laid out for me).
--- End quote ---

hmed2390:
do I really need to post my user name in my post?  ::) ;)

local time:  3:07PM

I would like one similar to smokes' and next to my sig if possible.

Thanks guys. :)

dweez:
There ya go hmed.  Let me know if you want any changes (i.e., date format, color, size).  I believe your time is correct now.  I really liked 5008 on this page but it didn't have the date stamp as well so I went with this one.

smokester:
Nice job dweez, I'm impressed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version