Computer/Technology > Technology

I'll never get a Samsung note again

(1/3) > >>

mishca09:
My note 4 died and I barely had it for 2 years. Plus I had already sent money replacing the battery and the faulty port. Absolutely wasteful  >:( .

mishca09:
I know Christ. As I was typing that , I could hear you say get an iphone... but I've resisted this long...

8ullfrog:
I don't know poo about the notes, but I'm still using a tab 3, and it has survived a drunken ninja star throw when I went into the kitchen to get another beer and my pain roommate had run an extension cord at ankle level [across the doorway].

In 2014.

You might have got hosed on the port replacement, and possibly the battery replacement as well, because I've suspected both on ol tabby, and it turned out it just likes to fry ac adapters.

I've read the average lifespan on an official ac adapter is four months. All the reviews online said the adapters are poo and to go third party. I had bought two excell ones, but those are poo, so I splurged $17 for a duracell one.

Aren't the notes the ones they overprice by $200 because of the stylus?

I can un-recommend another brand though, elipsis. They're crap

If this is considered thread necromancy, I apologize.

6pairsofshoes:
If they can raise Jesus from the dead and praise that, no need to apologize for breathing new life into a thread.  Besides, the information may be helpful for someone.

Alfonz:
Unfortunately, the Ace 4 is bottom of the line crap. I can see how some would be turned off of a manufacturer that would even release garbage like that, yet still boast about their flagships; Galaxy S8 and the Note 8, both of which are excellent handsets with the Note 8 quite possibly being the best phone on the market today.

I'm not a Samsung lover, the name alone doesn't stand for quality, if you haven't researched it you could end up with a pile of junk, not to mention their flagship devices are well over priced IMHO, I'm much happier using last gen flagships that are $0 under my plan.

OTOH, I'm also not an iPhone fan either for the economical reasons alone, but I know almost for certain that if I did grab an iPhone that I would have a quality device that would last for quite some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version