General Category > Make you laugh

Political Cartoons

(1/4) > >>

JackFrost:
Post away, people:

smokester:

British political cartoons can be as dull as the subject matter.  I don't think you could make one whole "personality" out of all the fragments that British politicians possess.

ohcheap1:

JackFrost:
@Jhb: Nice getting a Tom Toles 'toon in ther, I've always liked his stuff...

@cheapy: Clay Bennett and Steve Sack are two of my very favorite single-panel political cartoonists...

@Smokes: The Brit 'toons can be hysterical when compared to the ones that come out of Eastern Europe, the Middle East or even Canada which are so obscure sometimes I have no idea what the cartoonist is even getting at...  :D

smokester:

--- Quote from: JackFrost on February 26, 2009, 11:30:22 PM ---@Smokes: The Brit 'toons can be hysterical when compared to the ones that come out of Eastern Europe, the Middle East or even Canada which are so obscure sometimes I have no idea what the cartoonist is even getting at...  :D

--- End quote ---

In times gone by I agree, just look at what fun Spitting image had with British MPs.  But nowadays there isn't a character left on the front benches, and even William Hague is now wheeled out for comments when the need arises.  I could never understand his manner of speaking when he was party leader, let alone now he is not reading from a script.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version