General Category > Chaos

Last Person to Speak Wins! 最后发言者获胜

<< < (3/140) > >>

feelingindifferent:
My laptop keeps randomly restarting after I shut it down. Does anyone know what's the problem?

chekovsulu:
My friend's PC used to turn itself on and off on it's own.  Replacing the power switch fixed it.  I don't know if it's the same with your laptop, but have you tried pulling out the plug and battery?  That'd show him! :D

Skadi:

--- Quote from: feelingindifferent on May 11, 2010, 07:28:10 AM ---I saw Lubitsch's Heaven Can Wait from 1943. Beatty's Heaven Can Wait (1978) is a remake of Here Comes Mr Jordan (1941).

Just did the first two papers of History today! :o still panicking for paper 3 tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

ahhhh I was way off :D

Hope the papers went well :)

feelingindifferent:

--- Quote from: chekovsulu on May 12, 2010, 05:17:28 AM ---My friend's PC used to turn itself on and off on it's own.  Replacing the power switch fixed it.  I don't know if it's the same with your laptop, but have you tried pulling out the plug and battery?  That'd show him! :D

--- End quote ---
I googled it and it seems to be a driver problem. And after I click 'Shutdown' an error pops up something about x00000000 or whatever. Is there anyway to scan all drivers and update them automatically?

--- Quote from: Skadi on May 12, 2010, 06:36:10 AM ---Hope the papers went well :)

--- End quote ---
I sure hope so! :D

laama:
Duh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version