Games Consoles & Video Games > Video Games

What video game(s) are you playing?

(1/59) > >>

brickbatz:
Playing Outlast with headphones, for effect. I'm waiting for it to get dark to continue so I get the full benefit of this scary game.

--- Quote ---Outlast is a psychological horror video game developed and published by Red Barrels for Playstation 4 and PC. In the remote mountains of Colorado, horrors wait inside Mount Massive Asylum. A long-abandoned home for the mentally ill, recently re-opened by the "research and charity" branch of the transnational Murkoff Corporation, has been operating in strict secrecy... until now. Acting on a tip from an inside source, independent journalist Miles Upshur breaks into the facility, and what he discovers walks a terrifying line between science and religion, nature and something else entirely. Once inside, his only hope of escape lies with the terrible truth at the heart of Mount Massive.
--- End quote ---

I think Star Trek 2013 will be next.

Mauve:
Lately I've been playing a lot of minecraft. I bought a spot in a server and now I'm hosting it there... I've been playing that quite a bit.... I'll be playing Tera quite a bit starting this week now though

FDB:
I hear Outlast is a good game. Not really my thing, I find myself only lasting about 10 minutes before I exit them.  ::)

All I play are Civ V and TF2 PropHunt. If I ever play anything else it's for the cards and then it's straight back to those 2.

brickbatz:
This morning (3:00AM) I'm playing Outlast with headphones on, in the dark. My old lady sneaks in on her hands and knees, grabs me and screams AAAARRRRR. I nearly poo myself.

brickbatz:
Finished Outlast. It had a strange ending. Just starting Star Trek 2013.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version