General Category > General Discussion

Why is this site unsecured?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Schmoogsley:
Hey, well lookie there. lol Thanks #1. To be honest, I was only curious to know if it was really any concern or not. If it was unimportant, now I feel like a jerk for bringing it up.

smokester:

--- Quote from: Schmoogsley on June 06, 2019, 01:19:01 AM ---Hey, well lookie there. lol Thanks #1. To be honest, I was only curious to know if it was really any concern or not. If it was unimportant, now I feel like a jerk for bringing it up.

--- End quote ---

It's a common mistake so don't sweat it. I'd still be in that dark if it weren't for the big dweez.

8ullfrog:
I wish we could all have a bbq, Mom could bring something horrible.

Actually, she is going to a bbq tomorrow, and her cake deflated after she baked it, so she's bringing a half height cake. I do wonder how she intends to apply the icing.

I'm still on the fence. On one hand, I love bbq. On the other hand, I feel sick. If  I caught something on the bus, I don't want to share.

oh well, at least I have beer.

Schmoogs could wear one of those shirts with SECURITY written on it. Mom has a "golly the police" shirt, but I doubt she'll wear that to the bbq.

Schmoogsley:
Well, you and your Mom are welcome at my Niece's. I'm heading over around noon. If you like kids like me, there will be a poo ton. That's what I got the Tootsie Pops and fireworks for. They are just lame kiddie fireworks (sparklers, etc...) Yeah, I know, it's a cheapshot, even though, it works. Uncle Timmy kicks ass. The last get together (B-Day party), they called me Tootsie Pop Timmy. lol Sam's Club has these HUGE bags of Mini Tootsie Pops. It's now my traimark. Well, time to get up and start the coffee. I think I will treat myself to some marmalade.  :)

8ullfrog:
One time at Fry's, My mom and I were stopped by one of those "fill out our petition, donate to something" people.

She started her pitch with "You guys like kids, right?" At the time, we were dealing with a punk neighbor kid, so I said "No, not really".

She was shocked, and didn't even bother with the rest of her pitch.

Mom dropped the cake off, BBQ was lame, came home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version