Author Topic: Black sheep banned at nursery  (Read 16886 times)

Offline Geemonster

• Banned for all eternity
  • Human
  • Diasfora's Misfit
Re: Black sheep banned at nursery
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2009, 06:43:12 AM »
Frank Zappa coined it perfectly,"Dumb all over,and maybe even a little ugly on the side"

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2009, 09:50:21 AM »
Damn,, never thought of it that way,,seems we ARE headed that way.
Maybe I DO want to run around covered in jello with weasels strapped to my thighs.
Maybe i just feel the need to run outside and yell " IM NOT CONTENT!" at the top of my lungs.
Maybe I want to run into the offices of NOW magazine and yell " which one of you hotties wants to take me home, give me a foot massage and fix me a nice dinner and give me a blow job after?"
Also,, I might h ave a death wish. lmao
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2009, 12:39:04 PM »
Full of win:

Edgar Friendly: You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener".
--dweez

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2009, 06:36:04 PM »
As for all the PC things happening, Im doing my part to make them all have a job.
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.