General Category > Make you laugh

Things that made you laugh today

<< < (2/91) > >>

Robin-Graves:
Watching the crazy guy running down the street this morning from a dog trying to attack him. That was funny!
 You just got to know the back story about him and what he does.

nouseforaname:
This didn't happen today but two days ago. My friend and I went to Walmart and on the way out of the car we saw this black dude dancing like no one was watching outside of his car.

Robin-Graves:
Thats walmart for you.
Ive seen Mexicans in ours pulling boxes off of shelves and using them to sit on as they had family reunions in the aisles.

nouseforaname:
Hahaha that reminds me of when I went to Food4Less with my dad. This dude ate a whole bag of fried chicken while walking around the store and didn't get caught. Another time I went there, this guy was standing near the grapes and just ate them from the vine as if no one watched it happening. I know this happens all the time but it's just messed up. A whole bag of bless'ed fried chicken hahaha

chekovsulu:

--- Quote from: nouseforaname on January 17, 2010, 04:18:44 PM ---Another time I went there, this guy was standing near the grapes and just ate them from the vine as if no one watched it happening.

--- End quote ---
When my dad goes shopping, he picks up a bag of grapes and eats them while he shops.  When he gets to the till, he either decides he doesn't really want grapes and puts them to one side or asks me to run and swap it for a new bunch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version