General Category > Music

Earworm of the day

(1/5) > >>

6pairsofshoes:
I started a thread like this before and I thought it was on here, but I suspect it was on the noid fora instead.  Oh well.  What is it that you have running through your head, and probably would rather not have running through your head in the world of music?

Here:  it's not actually a bad song, but it's annoying to have it running through my head when I'd rather think of something else.
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=im9XuJJXylw
edited by dweez:fixed youtube link

dweez:
Last song I remember hearing at Starbucks today:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApXoWvfEYVU

8ullfrog:
I never listened to Miley Cyrus, but holy poo:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fi9OmYtvSU

6pairsofshoes:
That's actually an improvement over the original.  And I haven't been to Starbucks in a while, but that would encourage me to get my food to go.

I'd never heard Old Town Road.  It's pretty fun.  I can imagine it would get old after a while though.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Ov5jzm3j8
One summer I had a research job where I had to drive all over rural Pennsylvania in a government car and it was low budget, had a crap radio and I remember two things:  Shanaia Twain singing "Feel like a woman" or some such and then when I changed the station it was Nelly singing "Hot in here."  Not much variety and it was that or listening to some deranged rants about Jesus.

8ullfrog:
There was a surreal wave of what the golly in New Jersey when I was working there. We had to listen to two pop stations, radio was busted otherwise. Theft attempt. Thief did not have a good time.

Anyway, one of the few times I liked my uncle, and of course he had to have some redeeming qualities, was when he over enunciated Kesha.

"This place is going to explode".  I mean, even Tony Soprano had likable moments, otherwise we would have stopped watching the show.
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFWX0hWCbng
But I remember at the same time, that "happy moment" with my uncle on some shitty turnpike, I was also not being paid.

Life is bent that way.

Party rock anthem was also very popular.

So like, imagine the sopranos crew, only in the truck mind, totally jamming out to pop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version