Author Topic: Good Jokes.  (Read 122755 times)

Offline CMF

• V.I.P
  • Homo Superior
  • Intelligence is relative.
Re: Good Jokes.
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2009, 07:58:17 PM »
I heard this one on How I Met Your Mother and is very funny (more guy-ish funny), but it is disgusting as well, so beware!

Guy to a girl: What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
Girl: What?
Guy:
Spoiler (hover to show)

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
  • Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2009, 06:57:51 AM »
LOL

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2009, 09:24:07 AM »
Priest Sipping Vodka
A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak.

After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done.

The monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. if I start to get nervous, I take a sip."

So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm.

Upon his return to his office after mass, he found the following note on the door:

1. Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.
2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J. C.
7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior and the Spook.
8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the poo out of him.
9. When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.
10. We do not refer to the cross as the "Big T."
11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and eat it for it is my body." He did not say "Eat me"
12. The Virgin Mary is not called "Mary with the Cherry,"
13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the grub, yeah God.
14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter's, not a Peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's!

Offline vilya

• Australopithecus
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2009, 03:47:35 PM »
A few old ones:

Son comes to his father and asks him:
 -Dad, is it true that internet makes people stupid?
Father:
 -WTF? ROTFLMAO!

-What's the difference between yogurt and a sperm?
-Dunno, haven't tried the yogurt.
>_<

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2009, 06:37:07 PM »
LOL...

I'll pay any of you 100$ to say the last one to your grannies... :D

Crazy talk

A doctor of psychology was doing his normal morning rounds when he entered a patient's room. He found Patient #1 sitting on the floor, pretending to saw a piece of wood in half.

Patient #2 was hanging from the ceiling, by his feet.

The doctor asked patient number 1 what he was doing. The patient replied, "Can't you see I'm sawing this piece of wood in half?" The doctor inquired of Patient #1 what Patient #2 was doing. Patient #1 replied, "Oh. He's my friend, but he's a little crazy. He thinks he's a lightbulb." The doctor looks up and notices Patient #2's face is going all red.

The doctor asks Patient #1, "If he's your friend, you should get him down from there before he hurts himself"

Patient #1 replies, "What? And work in the dark?"

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2009, 02:28:50 PM »
What is 69 squared?

Spoiler (hover to show)

Well......I thought it was funny. A customer at the restaurant told me that last night.

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2009, 03:13:38 PM »
 ;D

I liked it...

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2009, 08:56:18 PM »
Two men were sitting at a bar and as they talked they discovered that each of them had served in the Vietnam War. The 1st guy said that he had been a POW for 8 years and the 2nd guy asked how he had survived that long as a prisoner.
1st guy: I learned a few tricks to sustain myself.
2nd guy: Yeah, like what?
1st guy: I learned to eat my own s*&^.
2nd guy: *screamed* You cant eat your own s*&^!!
1st guy: Wanna bet?
2nd guy: Yeah, Ill take that bet
So the 1st guy grabs a plate from the bar, lowers is pants, craps on the plate and proceeds to eat it.
2nd guy: Aaahhhh man.....how can you do that? That is disgusting. You've done that before? ---Hay, hay, Ive got an idea. I think we could make some money off of this.
1st guy: Oh yeah, how?
So the 2nd guy takes him to his bookie and tells the bookie his story and asked him if he wanted to bet them that he wouldnt eat his own s*&^. So the bookie and his buddies all lay down their cash and the 1st guy asks for a plate, he sets it on the floor lowers his pants and craps on the plate.
2nd guy: Ok, go ahead, eat it.
1st guy: *Looks at the plate then back at his buddy then at the plate again. Leans forward and pukes all over the floor.*
2nd guy: What the hell! Why didnt you eat the s*&^?
1st guy: Did you see that?!!!
2nd guy" See what?
1st guy: There was a hair on there!

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2009, 09:01:17 PM »
And another:

Little boy and his Dad are out for a walk one afternoon when they come across 2 dogs humping. The little boy asks his Dad what the dogs are doing and the Dad thinks fast and says that they are making puppies. So that sinks in and the boys is good with that.  Couple of days later the boy hears noise coming from his parents bedroom so he sneaks to the door and peaks in a see his parents having sex. So he asks his Dad what they were doing and the Dad thinks quick and says that they are making him a little sister and the boy quickly responds
"Well could you turn her over because I would rather have a puppy"

Offline JackFrost

• Super Hero
  • I've seen the future. I can't afford it.
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2009, 09:12:07 PM »
"Y'know, this reminds me of a joke..."

Offline redlandslide

• Site Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • "We want a shrubbery!"
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2009, 08:21:41 PM »
I wish I knew some jokes to add. Well, I did hear one joke a few days ago.

Hedgehogs. Why can't they just share the hedge?

Offline Methiah

• Australopithecus
  • Follically Challenged
« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2009, 01:02:18 PM »
Have you heard the joke about the Homoeopath who forgot to take his medicine one evening and consequently died of an overdose?

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #132 on: September 21, 2009, 09:58:26 AM »
Doug sat at the bar drowning his sorrows ? he?d had a bad day. First, his wife left him for a phys-ed teacher and he found his car had been keyed in the middle of the night. When he arrived at work, he was told his job had been made redundant and he was no longer needed. To top it all off, his doctor?s office called with his test results; Doug had herpes. Probably from the phys-ed teacher.

And so Doug was pounding shots of tequila between sobs. A man sitting at the other end of the bar watched him intently for a few minutes before weaving his way carefully to Doug?s stool.

?Buddy, you look like you?re having a hell of a day,? he slurred.

?You don?t know the half of it,? Doug replied, sniffling.

?Let me cheer you up,? the man said. ?I want to show you something.?

The drunk man led Doug over to a window and pointed to the alley four floors below. He explained that the way the buildings were built allowed a thermal to rush up the alley whenever a subway train went by underground. This thermal, the man insisted, was so powerful that it would hold a man in the air and gently lower him to the ground as it dissipated.

?So basically, you?d feel like you were flying,? the man finished.

Doug expressed his disbelief and the man said he?d prove it. He waited until a train rumbled by and leaped out the window. Unbelievably, the man hovered serenely just outside the window before floating slowly toward the ground. As he regained his footing, he looked up at Doug and yelled, ?Now you try it!?

Doug waited a few minutes until he could hear a train. He climbed up onto the window sill, took a deep breath, jumped? and plummeted to his death on the concrete below, screaming all the way.

A waitress happened to be walking by and poked her head out the window only to see the drunk man standing over Doug?s spattered remains, giggling to himself. She grimaced and called down to him, ?You are SUCH a prick when you?re drinking, Superman.?

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #133 on: September 21, 2009, 02:40:48 PM »
^ awesome.......saw it coming but I couldnt turn away. fun.

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2009, 09:18:20 PM »
I got this new deodorant and the instructions said?.remove cap and push up bottom.

I can barely walk but when I pass gas it smells amazing!