Author Topic: Stuff White People Like  (Read 14042 times)

Offline CMF

• V.I.P
  • Homo Superior
  • Intelligence is relative.
Stuff White People Like
« on: June 15, 2009, 08:05:21 PM »
A very funny site: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/
If you haven't already, you must take a look at it.  ;)

Offline CMF

• V.I.P
  • Homo Superior
Re: Stuff White People Like
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 08:14:01 PM »
Here are a few of my favorites:

#8 Barack Obama

Because white people are afraid that if they don?t like him that they will be called racist.

#16 ?Gifted? Children

White people love ?gifted? children, do you know why? Because an astounding 100% of their kids are gifted! Isn?t that amazing?

I?m pretty sure the last non-gifted white child was born in 1962 in Reseda, CA. Since then, it?s been a pretty sweet run.

The way it works is that white kids that are actually smart are quickly identified as ?gifted? and take special classes and eventually end up in college and then law school or med school.

But wait, aren?t there white people who aren?t doctors or lawyers, or even all that smart?

Well, here is another one of those awesome white person win-win situations.

Because if a white kid gets crappy grades and can?t seem to ever do anything right in school, they are still gifted! How you ask? They are just TOO smart for school. They are too creative, too advanced to care about the trivial minutiae of the day to day operations of school.

Eventually they will show their creativity in their elaborate constructions of bongs and intimate knowledge different kinds of mushrooms and hash.

This is important if you ever find yourself needing to gain white person acceptance. If you see their kid playing peacefully, you say ?oh, he/she seems very focused, are they in a gifted program?? at which point the parent will say ?yes.? Or if the kid is lighting a dog on fire while screaming at their mother, you say ?my he/she is a creative one. Is he/she gifted?? To which the parent will reply ?oh, yes, he?s too creative and smart for school. We just don?t know what to do.? Either situation will put a white person in a better mood and make them like you more.

But NEVER under any circumstance imply that their child is less than a genius. The idea that something could come from them and be less than greatness is too much for them to bear.

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 08:55:37 PM »
Undercover Brother: Are you telling me there really is a Man'?
Conspiracy Brother: What do you think? Things don't just happen by accident! Sometimes people - mostly *white* people - make things happen!
Undercover Brother: So the conspiracies we've believed for all these years are true? The NBA really did institute the three point shot to give white boys a chance?
Conspiracy Brother: Of course!
Undercover Brother: Then the entertainment industry really *is* out to get Spike Lee?
Conspiracy Brother: Come on man! Even Cher's won an Oscar! Cher!
Undercover Brother:
Then O.J. really didn't do it?
[Everyone looks away and mumbles]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 08:58:05 PM by ohcheap1 »

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 08:57:35 PM »
[to Undercover Brother]
Smart Brother: If you're going to fit in to white America, you're gonna have to learn to like MAYONNAISE!

Offline CMF

• V.I.P
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 11:26:06 AM »
I never understood the mayo joke  :(

Offline hmed2390

• Human
  • Oh boy what a big mess, even Mickey's on acid!
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 02:31:44 PM »
I never understood the mayo joke  :(

delicate and white i suppose.
A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read. -Mark Twain

Offline jacktheripper305

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 01:11:10 AM »
white people like mayo. thats all there is to it!

find me a black person who likes mayo, and I'll find you something else that doesn't exist.

:P :P :P

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 04:47:28 AM »
delicate and white i suppose.

It's the anti-tabasco.

The site is too funny.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 05:43:30 AM »
White people tend to have very strange ideas of their slightly darker brothers and sisters.  

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/index.html
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 08:08:16 AM »
White people tend to have very strange ideas of their slightly darker brothers and sisters.  

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/index.html

ok..that's super funny too :D

It's also sort of disturbing how much is really true on both sites.

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 08:10:55 AM »
That site is hilarious.  Reading through some of the "letters", it's hard to tell if the letters were faked or not.
--dweez

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 08:28:57 AM »
That site is hilarious.  Reading through some of the "letters", it's hard to tell if the letters were faked or not.

Get out! I know, right?  :D One of them reminded me of one time I was at a neighborhood 'gentrification' meeting. A professor totally had her arse handed to her when she made a really lame comment. A woman from the neighborhood stood up and slapped her down with a pleasant but firm "oh honey you just don't understand". I could see the professor's wheels and molars grinding like mad to spit out something nasty back. Or, plead that she had the stats and research to back her up... ;D I can see her now penning a letter about how white academics are just massiviely undervalued and misunderstood..hehe..

The hair comments are super funny too.

And I got my feelings hurt when I read the Vespa stuff. I was like.. 'hey, I like Vespas!..I'm not that white... Am I?' :'(

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 09:11:30 AM »
lol..it just gets worse.. I am a cliche incarnate :D

If you see a white woman and you are trying to figure out whether she is liked or just merely tolerated by white people, the best thing you can do is get a quick look at her haircut. It is a known fact that white people love women who wear their hair with bangs that hang straight down.

Many people associate this type of haircut with children and people looking for the most efficient way to get hair out of their eyes. But for white people, this simple haircut makes a bold declaration by saying that the wearer is artistic, deep, and has probably dated a guy in a band you like.

??? *runs back to count how many stereotypes I fit from the list*

Offline jacktheripper305

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2009, 10:34:24 AM »
lol..it just gets worse.. I am a cliche incarnate :D

If you see a white woman and you are trying to figure out whether she is liked or just merely tolerated by white people, the best thing you can do is get a quick look at her haircut. It is a known fact that white people love women who wear their hair with bangs that hang straight down.

Many people associate this type of haircut with children and people looking for the most efficient way to get hair out of their eyes. But for white people, this simple haircut makes a bold declaration by saying that the wearer is artistic, deep, and has probably dated a guy in a band you like.

??? *runs back to count how many stereotypes I fit from the list*

I in fact do like this haircut. I like bangs in general, although I don't think it makes anyone look deep, artistic, etc. I guess that shows how white I am  ;D

I'm surprised no one brought up the (un)fair use stereotypes yet.
Begin!

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 11:40:20 AM »
I in fact do like this haircut. I like bangs in general, although I don't think it makes anyone look deep, artistic, etc. I guess that shows how white I am  ;D

Well, mine are the worst sort that they're talking about. They're long and waifish and always overgrown so it looks like I'm trying to be cute/special on purpose, which I'm not. But I can see looking at the list how white I am. Or, at least how ordinary I really am. Even things like the notebooks..and the vespas.. and being 'into' another country.. the Bob Marley dig.. lots of it is pretty spot on.

And yeah.. the hair stuff on both those sites is funny. Maybe you'd have to be a girl to get it deeper. And i went to a pretty ghetto school so I'd get flipped crud all the time even though I wasn't looking for it. And lots of times it was because of my hair. When I get nervous or shy I play with my hair.. or do other things like pace.. or say 'ummm'.. all the typical shy awkward stuff... So, one time in high school I was on live tv, and was singled out to get the bulk of the interview attention.. and I guess I fiddled with my hair lots since I was nervous. But at school the next day I'd heard a bunch of girls were dissing me and saying I was snobby because I'd none hair flips on tv ..what? o_O heh.. more like..I'd messed with my hair to keep from barfing in front of the camera >_<

And I hear other white girls talk all the time about how cool black girls hair is. Just last week I ran into a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in a couple of weeks, and she had her hair tinted red and braided all over for summer. She looked so cool, somthing I never could pull off.. which is exactly what I was thinking when I saw her :D Which made this super funny -

Sally loves to touch my hair! She always asks me how I got my hair to do this. That makes me feel special. Like I have magical powers!

I'm surprised no one brought up the (un)fair use stereotypes yet.
Begin!

I think that's why it's funny. It's so true it makes us uncomfortable. I know I do stuff accidentally al the time. A couple of years ago I was in a store and I was talking to a little boy who was super funny and smart. Then I looked to his mom and told her the same... it was just a truly felt compliment. But she looked at me like I'd slapped her. Then last year it dawned on me that she must have thought I was doing the 'He's so well spoken. I mean he really speaks so well! ..Chris Rock thing'. heh.. after I made that connection, that whole scenaio made complete sense And that wasnt how I'd meant it at all. So, no matter how non biased we think we are.. sometims we just do things, or are things without thinking.