General Category > Chaos

Not really what you think

<< < (2/4) > >>

6pairsofshoes:
That's pretty funny about the Quaker and your Grandfather.

I googled SNES mousepad and found lots, but I'm not sure if you were looking for a particular graphic?  I live in a place where people are always putting used tech on the sidewalk, so if I stumble on one that isn't eaten by kids, I'll send it along.

8ullfrog:
It's a specific pack in from the super nintendo game, Mario Paint. it's a hard plastic mousepad with a grid.

There's one on Amazon for $130, but they hide the majority of the surface. Even then you can see scuffs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_NES_Mouse

6pairsofshoes:
Thanks.  I'll poke around and see if any show up.

8ullfrog:
Twice I've been told I have to buy a CIB (Complete in box) sight unseen to get it.  ::)

It's not a particularly useful bit of hardware, I just keep an eye open for it. Sometimes Deseret gets weird old stuff.

smokester:

--- Quote from: 6pairsofshoes on July 24, 2023, 10:39:12 AM ---I had to explain that he was actually a sea captain who sailed to China for the tea.

--- End quote ---

I knew he was a cabin boy on a ferry crossing as Lipton was taught about in my school due to a Lipton supermarket being on the corner of my road, but I always thought that his cap was a motoring cap.

Mind you, we were taught that Thomas Lipton bought an egg and sold if for the price of 2 eggs. Then he bought 2 eggs and sold them for the price of 4 and so on. Don't think there's much truth in that but if did teach you a little of entrepreneurship.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version