General Category > Food and Drink

Pizza.

(1/3) > >>

8ullfrog:
I love just ordering apizza. No putting in time on cooking, no dishes to clean, and I feel like a million bucks, when I only spent six.

14 inch pep, high quality pizza. When I'm bored I'll just sit there and watch the dude toss it. A meal fit for a king.

It's even named Pizza King! Hell yeah.

Now obviously I can't do this all the time, but it really does make me happy.

6pairsofshoes:
There's nothing quite as nice as a good pizza.  We are fortunate to have a place here that has great NY style pizza.  It's called "joy" in Italian.  A slice with cold seltzer when you are hungry is as fine a meal as you can get anywhere.  That will set you back $4.

Too bad it's not $6/pie up here.  More like $24. 

xtopave:

--- Quote from: 8ullfrog on June 03, 2013, 10:10:45 PM ---I only spent six.

14 inch pep, high quality pizza.

--- End quote ---

That's inexpensive!!

I love pizza. Onions + cheese is my favorite.

ohcheap1:
With pizza, Ive definitely found "you get what you pay for".

SACPOP:

--- Quote from: ohcheap1 on June 04, 2013, 08:36:32 PM ---With pizza, Ive definitely found "you get what you pay for".

--- End quote ---

I agree. And it works both ways because if you pay too little, you get crap, but if you pay too much, you get some ridiculous gourmet poo that misses the point of being a pizza.

Where I live, somewhere between $15-$20 gets a decent 16" pizza with a few toppings. Anything less than that you get garbage, anything more than that you get someone's creative interpretation of a pizza.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version