Author Topic: Post your "sexiest man" pics  (Read 232015 times)

Offline mishca09

• Q
Re: Post your "sexiest man" pics
« Reply #420 on: August 16, 2009, 04:58:29 PM »
the first picture she posted of the footballers

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #421 on: August 16, 2009, 05:05:53 PM »
anderson cooper.

david williams

:o

Offline xtopave

• Site Modette
  • Q
« Reply #422 on: August 16, 2009, 05:23:15 PM »
My eyes are crossed girls.  :o
You made me remind of other calendar they made with rugby players. I'll see if I can find it. In the meantime this is from another calendar. They're supposed to be real firefighters. Could it be?

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #423 on: August 16, 2009, 06:18:44 PM »
there are some really cute/sexy firefighters out there. [sighs]

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #424 on: August 16, 2009, 10:31:44 PM »
anderson cooper.

I used to be crushy on Anderson Cooper until I found out he has a thing for airhead guys half his age. Then I got uncrushy for some reason :-\ It's weird how losing respect for someone makes my crush lessen. I always assumed he'd have a steady boyfriend who was equal in career status, and age.. and they'd have engaging conversations. I never pictured him as the brainless bimbo boy toy ogling type >_<

He still looks super good though when he goes on location shots and wears that black t-shirt that shows off his really nice arms. It's funny when he does that.. he makes sure to get lots of nice side shots on camera :D

I saw some really good fire fighter pics the other day.. *tries to remember where..*

Offline feelingindifferent

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #425 on: August 16, 2009, 10:54:10 PM »

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #426 on: August 16, 2009, 11:39:51 PM »
Anderson Cooper is gay?!?!?!
--dweez

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #427 on: August 17, 2009, 01:27:06 AM »
Anderson Cooper is gay?!?!?!

^ you're mindmessing me, right?

He still looks super good though when he goes on location shots and wears that black t-shirt that shows off his really nice arms. It's funny when he does that.. he makes sure to get lots of nice side shots on camera

lol.. see? when he knows he has a hottie t-shirt photo op.. he loves to angle slightly to one side to show off his build :P

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #428 on: August 17, 2009, 06:50:39 AM »
I never knew.  He's not someone I pay much attention too.
--dweez

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #429 on: August 17, 2009, 07:39:39 AM »
He's not someone I pay much attention too.

Until now. Now you can't seem to stop thinking about him... ;)

I think I like him becasue he's smart. And, seems compassionate. It doesn't seem like he's faking empathy just for his job. But. yeah. I like smart guys. So.. lots of times I think reporters, war correspondents, national geographic photographers, field scientists.. I'd pay attention to them over most athletes. Not that athletes are dumb.. I definitely don't think that. But the focus of their passion isn't interesting to me. Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer are super funny when they report togehter at a special event.. they get all giggly.. and make dry humred jokes.. :D

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #430 on: August 17, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »
Well, when it comes to "reality" I agree with you completely Skadi. A funny, intellegent, well spoken man is SO much more sexy than a jock. However.....we are talking superficial lust here (at least I am) so I have no problem with any of these men.

Offline xtopave

• Site Modette
  • Q
« Reply #431 on: August 17, 2009, 09:41:47 PM »
Of course! We're just having some fun (at least that's what I'm doing). Sexiness in a man is so much more than a six pack.

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #432 on: August 18, 2009, 07:43:05 AM »
^^ I just can't remove myself completely though. That's why some people look at a guy and drool.. while others just shrug. Like someone like Rob Pattison  ..I can see why women think he's hot.. but I just look at him and go 'ew, uckie' :P

And.. I don't have to respect and feel some sort of intellectual or 'cause driven' connection to every musician, artist, or actor that I think is hot.. but it sure helps. It definitely helps as to whether I think they're super hot.. or just 'meh, whatever'..'take him, or leave him'. And some guys.. I just don't get at all.. even though sooo many people think they're cute. In those cases it's just like glancing at a statue at a musem, then passing by it quickly so you can get to a piece you really want to look at, and feel a passion for.

All guys are cute. Some are super uber cuties. Few guys are sexy.

Offline mishca09

• Q
« Reply #433 on: August 18, 2009, 08:41:01 AM »

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #434 on: August 18, 2009, 08:49:00 AM »