General Category > Photography/Graphics

Photoshop Tennis Round 1

(1/44) > >>

cz85b:
Many people are looking to improve their photoshop skills (or any photo editing program)  and I have found that the absolute best way to learn is by playing a game!  Over on Demonoid, AlienUK brought us PHOTOSHOP TENNIS! The premise is simple, a group of photoshoppers Or anyone who wants to learn how to photoshop (or any other good photo editing software) take turns in altering an image. Get it? if not see example below.

Rules--

1) ALL content made must be appropriate I mean Diasfora doesn't have many rules, but lets not get carried away!!!  ;)
2) Must stay in the original file size dimensions. 1024 X 768.  If you pick the starting photo, make sure it conforms to that size.  When editing, DO NOT RESIZE! 
2.5) PNG format works best for the videos at the end, so please make sure that when you save your photo work, you save it in PNG format.
3) Each round lasts two weeks.
4) Each turn must change the image from the last turn, but still retain elements from the previous image.
6) After you do your turn you must wait for 2 alters to be made, or 3 hours before doing another alter.
7 ) Once you start editing a photo reserve a spot (post "RESERVED" or something to that effect while you are editing) to make sure no one jumps your post.
9) Reserves last 3 hours. Unless you request extra time, someone, after 3 hours can reserve and start playing.  so if you NEED Extra time, it can be allowed if you are almost done... However, be sure that you make a post saying that.

Examples

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ7l3tCb0qM
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpKvpQlb-98
THE NEXT TURN CAN CHOOSE THIS WEEKS 1024 x 768 PICTURE

Ciao, CZ

JackFrost:
Okay, here's the pic:

And here's the first alteration:

ohcheap1:
Excellent background image Jack! This is going to be fun

cz85b:

had to put his feet on SOMETHING!!  LOL