Author Topic: Nick Griffin  (Read 13841 times)

Offline Geemonster

• Banned for all eternity
  • Human
  • Diasfora's Misfit
Nick Griffin
« on: October 22, 2009, 03:30:05 PM »
Well im going down to watch the BNP's Nick Griffin on TV.
Catcha later. :)

Offline Diabolico

• Neandertal
Re: Nick Griffin
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 03:37:45 PM »
Ugg, Nick Griffin reminds me of Igor/Ygor. I could imagine him with a hump and saying "yes master".
Quote from: Brian Moore
Despite the tons of examples and docs, mod_rewrite is voodoo. Damned cool voodoo, but still voodoo.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 04:19:42 PM »
Ugg, Nick Griffin reminds me of Igor/Ygor. I could imagine him with a hump and saying "yes master".

He certainly has the eyes for the part..

Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline Geemonster

• Banned for all eternity
  • Human
  • Diasfora's Misfit
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 04:45:06 PM »
Every time he was asked something,he was shouted down as he answered,and wasn't able to answer.
  Small audience,it should of been a one on one with David Dimbleby.

Offline laama

• Homo Superior
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 04:11:38 AM »
I am not very familiar with UK politics,so tell me was it worth of it.
i'm waiting for someone to start an antisocial networking site.

Offline Diabolico

• Neandertal
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 04:54:18 AM »
He certainly has the eyes for the part..

Despite the tons of examples and docs, mod_rewrite is voodoo. Damned cool voodoo, but still voodoo.

Offline Diabolico

• Neandertal
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 05:55:57 AM »
Apologies for double posting. Hardly watch television, I download 99% of what I watch (on my computer). Question Time is on the box ;), if anybody wants to watch it, the status is neutral.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/6413628/BNP-on-Question-Time-ministers-voice-raise-attack-fears.html

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 09:48:42 AM »
Nick Griffin,,GODS! Where do I start?
Look peeps.I know im an American here in the UK as a visitor,, but im planning on making this my home soon.
So I can only speak on the experiences I have had in the US with dolts like this.
We have a few organazations like the BNP in America,, namely the Neo Natzi Party and the Klu Klux Klan and thier wonderfull leader, David Dukes.
The BNP, KKK, ANd the Neo Natzi Party are all the same,, racist bastards.
I am probably the least racist person in the world,, concidering my ex was a quarter black and my son was an eighth,, not to mention my soon to be step daughter is half.
No one asks to be born the race they are, and no one should be victimized for being who and what they were born to be.
I understand the fact that alot of ileagals come to countrys like the UK and the US looking for a better life, but dont blame the race for taking lower wage jobs, or driving down the wages. Blame the system.
 In America, alot of manufacturing jobs went down from 18.00 an hour 20 years ago to 7.00 an hour today, with no benifits, and no chance of advancement.
This isnt the fault of the imigrants, this is because of money grubbing corporate fatcats and the politicians they have in their pockets.
It would happen anywhere to anyone ,,not just here or the US.
Any prosperous country will have this problem as long as cirtain people have their hands in others pockets.

Nick Griffin is another example of some twit trying to ignore the real problem in favor of personal interest.
The man doesnt look very inteligent anyway.

People like him are an infection

Sorry for being on my soapbox people,, I hate racism in all forms.
One thing we need to realize,, none are totaly American or British.
One thing we are though, whether Good Ol Nick likes it or not, is human.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 04:10:04 AM by Robin-Graves »
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 10:37:50 AM »
by all accounts the program caused a backlash on all sides.

Offline Diabolico

• Neandertal
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 11:29:48 AM »
WTF did I just watch.

I understand the fact that alot of ileagals come to countrys like the UK and the US looking for a better life, but dont blame the race for taking lower wage jobs, or driving down the wages. Blame the system.

Both legal and illegal. I work with some that work and undertake University courses (from Civil Engineering to ICT). Noticed a decrease in wages which started some years ago, thou I attributed that to the minimum wage for some reason.

by all accounts the program caused a backlash on all sides.

Saw it in some newspapers, so downloaded the episode.

Lookk peeps.I now im an American here in the UK as a visitor,, but im planning on making this my home soon.
So I can only speak on the experiences I have had in the US with dolts like this.
We have a few organazations like the BNP in America,, namely the Neo Natzi Party and the Klu Klux Klan and thier wonderfull leader, David Dukes.
The BNP, KKK, ANd the Neo Natzi Party are all the same,, racist bastards.

One sided? There are more extremist parties than that, which cover different races. Odd question, I thought the KKK were two separate groups, that were separated over policy and direction. Watched some documentary about it some years ago

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 11:44:46 AM »
Odd question, I thought the KKK were two separate groups, that were separated over policy and direction.

I wouldn't consider the KKK a well oiled machine. At any point they might be descirbed lots of different ways. To attribute organization and method to them, gives them too much credit.

Offline Robin-Graves

• Homo Superior
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 12:26:05 PM »
The KKK now is still a racist organazation,, well, group of "franchised" organazations with one goal in mind,, racial purity.
 Of course in America we have more than one racial devide,, we have Black Islam, where they believe in killing whites to gain rank as Death Angels ( read the book Zebra,, its about racialy motivated murders of whites in California in the early 70s by the Black Islamic Movement,, not to confuse them with actual Islam),
The Black Panthers are still going in some respects.
There is also La Raza , which is a pro Mexican movement that conciders white European decended Amerians o be "evil" and "racist" thieves that stole the country from the Mexicans. Their agenda is to take the American Southwest back at any cost.
 The Aryan Brotherhood which is another white racist group thats primarily in the penal system, and the Western Brotherhood who are just plain goofy and hate anyone that disagrees with them.
There are several smaller groups in the California, New Mexico and Texas areas that are VERY anti American and have been known to commit many many racialy motivated killings.
 Phoenix Arizona is one of the most dangerous places for an American to live since the Zeta Drug Cartel has many Americans killed orkidnaped ( ABout onekidnaping or murder every couple days by estimates).
I keep my standards low.

Offline Diabolico

• Neandertal
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 02:39:47 PM »
The 22/10 episode of Question Time failed big time imho. There was this person at the back of the room, who booed often. Nick Griffin was attacked, a lot of the time whenever he stated something, he got attacked by the other guests on the show. At one point, David Dimbleby, stated he can only answer one question at a time [sic].

If they were going to disprove a point, wouldn't it be illogical to attack. As in this case, whatever, Nick Griffin, stated, would of be seen as lies, where as in this case, the personal attacks enforced what he stated.

This kept on till the last ten minutes of the show, David Dimbleby, stated something like I didn't want this to carry on this long, lets move on [sic]. More people are going to join up with the BNP because of this imho.

Read an article about this earlier (BNP on Question Time):

Quote from: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/6413628/BNP-on-Question-Time-ministers-voice-race-attack-fears.html
The BBC's decision to host Nick Griffin of the BNP on Question Time could lead to a rise in attacks on ethnic minorities, two Government ministers have suggested.

Its illogical, if say party A attacked party B, because of the broadcast, what's to say party A would of or have done that anyway, no matter if that was broadcast or not. To suggest such things, it to suggest someone that wouldn't of even thought doing such things, to do such things because it was broadcast is illogical imho.

There is also La Raza , which is a pro Mexican movement that conciders white European decended Amerians o be "evil" and "racist" thieves that stole the country from the Mexicans. Their agenda is to take the American Southwest back at any cost.

La Raza (Nacional de La Raza Unida) are a pretty nasty group imho.

Think I have heard of the Death Angels, not sure. Thought there wasn't anything left of the Black Panthers, there is a group calling themselves the New Black Panthers. But the Dr. Huey P. Newton Foundation has stated it has no connections to the original group.

Haven't heard of the rest.

---

Got a bit of a migraine, will probably watch a film or something.

Offline Robin-Graves

• Homo Superior
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »
Yeah,, La Raza is nasty.
I deal with alot of imagrants from Mexico where im from, and La Raza does have a role in what happens there.
 They run a church threr as a front for thier activities, which border on criminal.
I keep my standards low.

Offline chekovsulu

• Human
  • With powers of hawk, wolf, puma and bear.
    • TITLE!
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 04:33:15 PM »
More people are going to join up with the BNP because of this imho.
I'm not so sure.  I kind of agree with Bonnie Greer's statement where she said the public "have too much common sense" (LOL?).

Did anyone else find it disturbing the demon headmaster wasn't wearing his glasses? Fortunately, I was mostly listening to it rather than watching it, which is probably why I wasn't hypnotised.

Now Zoidberg is the popular one!