Site Related > Announcements

Any and all site related problems

<< < (3/126) > >>

smokester:

--- Quote from: hmed2390 on September 06, 2009, 05:29:54 PM ---how do we let you know if we can't log in?  :D
--- End quote ---

Guests and logged out members should see a message atop the index page with my email address included, you can contact me there as it is the one I use when the site generates errors and reports them etc.

--- Quote from: laama on September 06, 2009, 05:10:21 PM ---This happens again and i run ccleaner and antivirus program before trying log in.
And my browser is FF.
--- End quote ---

Your account doesn't show any errors this end and I am working on resolving a cookie issue that we might have that could also be the cause of your problem.  If it happens again try deleting your cookies and trying again.

hmed2390:

--- Quote from: smokester on September 06, 2009, 05:35:22 PM ---Guests and logged out members should see a message atop the index page with my email address included, you can contact me there as it is the one I use when the site generates errors and reports them etc.

--- End quote ---

oops. :P
 thanks.  :)

indie180:

--- Quote from: smokester on August 26, 2009, 02:01:54 PM ---I personally experience a timeout error sometime between 12 - 12.15am (GMT) virtually every night. 

--- End quote ---

Aye, but it was back me about 12.25 am

dweez:
I just had a hiccup where I was getting a "Not Available" message.  I restarted FF with no luck but 10 minutes later it was back.  I'm assuming this was on my end but wanted to post it up here.

laama:
I get blank page when i was posting Chaos-->Last Person To Posts Wins.

It happens 01:59 - 02:01 GMT+2 and refresh didn't help,but now everything works again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version