General Category > Photography/Graphics

Interesting images.

<< < (2/118) > >>

yolanda71:
JackFrost, that is one disturbing image.

This is link to a series of pictures made of Lewis Powell, aka Lewis Paine. He was one of the conspirators in the Lincoln assassination and these shots were made a few hours before he was hanged. He looks so calm and detached despite knowing he's going to die very soon.

smokester:
Picture has been removed by the FBI division of the CIA with the help of the NSA.

ohcheap1:
Jack, One word.......AWESOME. Couple of things I noticed:
1. It looks like blood the lady is throwing up
2. And that's a US flag on the wall but I cant imagine this is taking place in the Americas.
3. What kind of beer is the guy drinking? Maybe that's a clue

smokester:

Ahhhhhhh.....

JackFrost:

--- Quote from: ohcheap1 on January 11, 2009, 01:43:31 PM ---Jack, One word.......AWESOME. Couple of things I noticed:
1. It looks like blood the lady is throwing up
2. And that's a US flag on the wall but I cant imagine this is taking place in the Americas.
3. What kind of beer is the guy drinking? Maybe that's a clue

--- End quote ---

1. I'm not sure that's blood, it may just look dark because the camera used a flash and the shadow of the beer she's spitting back up is easier to see. My question: Does she do that often enough that they knew to put the trashcan there? Or if she'd done it earlier in the evening why are they still letting her drink?
2. You can't? Those people look like the whitest of American white trash to me.  :D Just getting shitty in some cheap hotel room.
3. I can't really tell, but I'll bet it's pretty cheap swill. I'm not enough of a beer enthusiast to figure it out. I also like the way he's holding the can without his pinkie. He's very high-class...  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version