General Category > General Discussion

Rain

(1/13) > >>

Alfonz:
Can't remember having this much rain in April and May, lots of local flooding, basements full of water, and roads washed out. It's been raining heavily all day again and isn't supposed to stop until Sunday afternoon. Getting kinda depressing.

goldshirt*9:
whereas in UK where I live we havent  seen a lot of rain for a change, Summer is on its wat though who knows

Alfonz:
It's getting worse now, mudslides causing road closures, water front homes being evacuated.

smokester:
April in the U.K is historically the rainy month. However, this year I think we saw about 45% of the average for the month and all I can say is, it has to go somewhere (wink wink).

Alfonz:

--- Quote from: smokester on May 06, 2017, 04:32:18 PM ---April in the U.K is historically the rainy month. However, this year I think we saw about 45% of the average for the month and all I can say is, it has to go somewhere (wink wink).

--- End quote ---

Thanks  :D, glad you're having an above average spring. Looks like the rain has let up for now, hopefully that will be the end of the downpours for a bit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version