Author Topic: Boys in blue  (Read 28571 times)

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
  • Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
Re: Boys in blue
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2009, 07:27:57 AM »
Cops in Norway are actively going for the ones with clean records...

The pedo-scallywag I told you about, who was clumsy enough to bang
his head into the pavement repeatedly, they don't care about...

But a friend of mine, who has a clean record, was fined on a outdated loitering
law, because he was leaning too far over a railing at a outdoors restaurant
while he was drinking cognac...

A cop used 12 months persecuting him, and they STILL complain about a lack of resources...

every day, I lose more and more respect for the law, and those enforcing it...

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2009, 05:19:55 PM »
We have a local cop thats being investigated by the FBI and the OSBI for beating up a bystander because he stepped in the cops way on accident.
I hope they fry the scallywag,, he has a reputation for beating up kids that are out during cerfew.
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.

Offline indie180

• V.I.P
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2009, 05:38:05 PM »
he has a reputation for beating up kids that are out during cerfew.

About 6 months ago we had one got kicked off the force for kicking the poo out a couple of school kids.

He head butted one and punched and kicked the other, both 13/14 yrs old (they were both checky wee bastards, I would have kicked their arse's), but he went over the score.

Offline redlandslide

• Site Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • "We want a shrubbery!"
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2009, 03:59:51 PM »
I like the police.  :)

just kidding.

About 6 months ago we had one got kicked off the force for kicking the poo out a couple of school kids.

He head butted one and punched and kicked the other, both 13/14 yrs old (they were both checky wee bastards, I would have kicked their arse's), but he went over the score.

We could do with a few like him in Liverpool. There's plenty of teens on my estate that could do with a good ass-whupping.

Offline indie180

• V.I.P
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2009, 04:16:08 PM »

We could do with a few like him in Liverpool. There's plenty of teens on my estate that could do with a good ass-whupping.

I don't doubt it, but when you live in wee village with a population of about 500 it's a bit much.  :-\

What's the population of Liverpool about 5,000,000, nearly the population of Scotland. ?

Offline redlandslide

• Site Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • "We want a shrubbery!"
« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »
What's the population of Liverpool about 5,000,000, nearly the population of Scotland. ?

Not quite, although there probably would be if everyone didn't keep bless'ed off down south looking for work. It is the English city with the third highest population (after London and Birmingham) - about half a mil in the actual city, or one mil if you add the surrounding suburbs (Kirkby, Bootle, Huyton etc). The actual area in which I live - Norris Green - currently has a youth population embroiled in a gang feud with neighbouring Croxteth, which has already accounted for the death of eleven year old Rees Jones and several others. In fact a 14 year old boy was shot in the legs at about 10:30 last night in Storrington Avenue, Croxteth, which is the road my eldest two kid's school is on (about 200 yards from my house).

On the plus side there are more police on the streets in the area after the shooting, so maybe the lead will stop flying long enough for the Mrs to get the shopping in tomorrow.  :D

Offline indie180

• V.I.P
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2009, 05:04:27 PM »
It's getting to be a sad/bad country we live in, up here it's knife's. There are more youth gang's in Glasgow than London (there are more people live in Birmingham then in the whole of Scotland) and the police are 5 times more likely to be stabbed (it is compulsory for police to wear stab proof vest's), shot, run over or just get the poo kicked out of them than any other part of the UK.  :(

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2009, 05:13:34 PM »
Knife crime is still crazy down here in Lambeth and Wandsworth and I believe that worse still, we are becoming desensitised to it.  Knives are probably worse than guns as you could argue that pointing a gun at someone in self defence, would pretty much end the situation.  With knives, it seems someone has to actually stab someone else before a dispute is resolved.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline indie180

• V.I.P
  • Homo Superior
« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2009, 05:30:25 PM »
The boy (24yr old) across the road got 3 mth for B & E and trying to stab the brother of a cop, they all live in the same place as me.  :-\

Offline Robin-Graves

• Homo Superior
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2009, 08:37:55 PM »
Update on the cop that beat up the bystander.
He s now being forced off the force, and people are lining up to kick his ars from here to eternity.
I keep my standards low.

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2010, 03:08:28 PM »
I met a bounty hunter today. He had a cruddy business card. If I was a bounty hunter, I would have a kickass business card. Of course... I would never be a bounty hunter... so I guess it's a moot point :D

Offline Robin-Graves

• Homo Superior
« Reply #131 on: January 18, 2010, 03:14:56 PM »
Id like to be one.
I met Duane "Dog" Chapman once,, he was a really nice guy.
I liked him. I had his book and he signed it for me.
If you havent read it,, I beg you too,, its very good.
 You know no one on his team carries any real firearms? People have surendered to him just because of his reputation for being a decent fellow.
I keep my standards low.

Offline chekovsulu

• Human
  • With powers of hawk, wolf, puma and bear.
    • TITLE!
« Reply #132 on: January 18, 2010, 11:18:49 PM »
MacGyver's friends the Coltons were pretty good bounty hunters.  It was a family business, Mama Colton did all the research.

Now Zoidberg is the popular one!

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
  • Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2010, 12:36:56 AM »
Don't like Dog...

Saw his show once, he nailed this guy, and all that, but in stead of just driving the young boy
who's life is about to be ruined, and who's face gets displayed for the whole world to see, of to jail
like a normal person (you know, sweet and simple, strictly business), he and the crew stood around for
a good long while, WITH the captive, in a crowded parkinglot, WITH the camera crew, and started
praying and singing about jesus, and spouting poo like:
"I want you to promise you'll embrace Jesus, I want you to accept him into your life, bla-bla-bla"...

That did NOT sit right with me...

Offline Robin-Graves

• Homo Superior
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2010, 03:29:11 PM »
Trye,, that wouldnt sit right with me either.
I keep my standards low.