Site Related > Site Suggestions

Local time in Member view

<< < (2/13) > >>

knownassociate:
If it can be done, I think it would be very cool. One of the interesting aspects of spending time with people online is the difference in time, seasons and weather. At least to me it is. :D

ohcheap1:

--- Quote from: indie180 on May 31, 2009, 04:32:07 PM ---OC1 do you guys change your clock in the summer and winter. ?

--- End quote ---
Yep, my state just started doing daylight savings time after fighting it for as long as I've been around.

--- Quote from: knownassociate on May 31, 2009, 04:33:31 PM ---If it can be done, I think it would be very cool. One of the interesting aspects of spending time with people online is the difference in time, seasons and weather. At least to me it is. :D

--- End quote ---
Maybe its a chick thing but I agree.  ;D

laama:
I must chance my clock in the spring and autumn.
Currently my time is 01:45 in monday.

knownassociate:

--- Quote from: ohcheap1 on May 31, 2009, 04:42:26 PM ---Yep, my state just started doing daylight savings time after fighting it for as long as I've been around.
Maybe its a chick thing but I agree.  ;D

--- End quote ---

I don't think it is just a chick thing, OC, because it is one of the first things the guys I talk with want to know.

We've done 'Spring forward/Fall back' in CA for as long as I can remember.

smokester:
Bad news is it doesn't look easy.  I can't link a clock to my signature either without using HTML which is both a security risk and not really possible as I do not believe you can embed a flash clock or use javascript. I have tried this before and couldn't get it to work but you could always display your location in the avatar section, and then a world clock add on in firefox would help to see the member's time quickly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version