General Category > Food and Drink

Fast Food.

(1/2) > >>

8ullfrog:
I don't buy much fast food, but figured I should split this from the what are you eating thread because it's slightly different.

Today I bought the Jack in the box Angry Monster Taco. For those unfamiliar with Jack in the box tacos, they're not what you would call "good" but they are addictive. My roommate occasionally hands me one when he orders too many.

The APP allowed me to get one "Regular" monster taco, and one "Angry" monster taco. I did this to gauge how spicy the angry taco was. My conclusion? It's more an annoyed taco. There's some spice, but it's ignorable. The bright red taco shell is simply a stunt. If you couldn't see the food coloring, you wouldn't notice it. I also didn't notice any flavor to the shell, it's just a bright red corn taco shell.

I'd say if you like Jack in the box tacos, this is a solid purchase, but if you're not, you shouldn't bother. There's nothing all that exciting about the Angry Monster Taco.

6pairsofshoes:
I've never been to a Jack in the Box.  But if I did, I don't know if I'd get a taco.  I'm surprised to learn they have them, since I thought they were a burger chain.

Angry Monster vs Annoyed Tacos reminded me of this:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuCEqK4aonM

8ullfrog:
A childhood dream became a reality tonight.

My dad was a huge fan of Little Caesars. And when he got Little Caesars, he always got crazy bread.

As a child, I wondered why they didn't make the pizza out of crazy bread.

Well, they've done it, and it is a salty, delicious mess.

I'll probably never order it again, and my sodium levels are undoubtably through the roof, but I'd honestly forgotten what crazy bread tasted like.

Considering the huge disappointment of the Pretzel Pizza, I was expecting another letdown, but honestly, this pizza was amazing.

There was one excess it didn't really need; the pizza is stuffed crust. So, if you're not into that... don't order it.

6pairsofshoes:
Funny.  I once went to a place called Taco John's or something like that in the midwest and had a nice meal.  A few years later I went to another one and it was just awful.

So I'm glad you got the great experience of that tasty treat again.  We had a quiche yesterday from a new guy who opened a tiny carryout next to the gas station.  They were cheap and delicious so that was encouraging.

Beatrix:
Subway needs to stop whispering in my ear that it’s ok, like it’s not crap. 
Also, long John silvers, omg.  Hush puppies! :P every few weeks I give in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version