General Category > Chaos

Last Person to Speak Wins! 最后发言者获胜

(1/140) > >>

feelingindifferent:
It is last person to speak wins, but it's more like an open thread for anyone to say anything, have a fun conversation.

Skadi:

--- Quote from: feelingindifferent on May 09, 2010, 08:10:33 AM ---
First time I've seen James Mason too
--- End quote ---

:o

Didn't you just watch the original Heaven Can Wait?.. or was that someone else on the boards? If it was you, you should watch the remake sometime to compare the two.. he's in that. But you have to see Lolita... have to have to have to see it. After finals go get it. 

Robin-Graves:
I think they are the same person.
I mean,, Ive never seen them in the same room together in real life.

chekovsulu:
I knew it! :D

feelingindifferent:

--- Quote from: Skadi on May 09, 2010, 09:48:52 AM ---Didn't you just watch the original Heaven Can Wait?.. or was that someone else on the boards? If it was you, you should watch the remake sometime to compare the two.. he's in that.

--- End quote ---
I was the one :D Warren Beatty's Heaven Can Wait? It's a remake of a different movie.

--- Quote from: Skadi on May 09, 2010, 09:48:52 AM ---But you have to see Lolita... have to have to have to see it. After finals go get it. 

--- End quote ---
It has been on my to-watch list for ages, both versions. I read the book ages ago.

--- Quote from: Robin-Graves on May 09, 2010, 11:36:11 AM ---I think they are the same person.
I mean,, Ive never seen them in the same room together in real life.

--- End quote ---
:D You know it would've been pretty cool if they were in a movie together, father and son or something. Shame... I would watch both read the yellowpages.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version