Site Related > Announcements

New games' lists.

<< < (2/7) > >>

dweez:
I've never created an account cuz I've never really cared if they logged my IP.  It's not like we're doing anything illegal here.  Anyway, I'll probably create an account now.

frankcapri:

--- Quote from: ohcheap1 on September 21, 2009, 02:28:01 PM ---IM gonna complain!!! Oh....what the hell.....I hate them and that's that. Dont want to hear the ol "Good of the many outweigh the good of the one" speech.

--- End quote ---

I don't understand.  Eventually the scoreboard can't be posted because it becomes too long. 
Before the wiki pages you'd have to click back to a previous scoreboard to check that then
check the current one.  It was actually more of a pain in the ass that way  :-\

--- Quote from: smokester on September 21, 2009, 02:34:55 PM ---Demonoid has tons of data added everyday and many a techie to keep the database clean - either that or it's your list updating that broke them.

--- End quote ---

I think you misunderstood what I meant by that.  My IP is directly exposed in connection with Demonoid
through those wiki pages Indie set up on Demonoid (I'm not pointing fingers at Indie here, in fact I thought
what he did was awesome). 

Anyway, my IP connected with Demonoid that intimately isn't good  :D

smokester:

--- Quote from: frankcapri on September 21, 2009, 02:37:47 PM ---I think you misunderstood what I meant by that.  My IP is directly exposed in connection with Demonoid
through those wiki pages Indie set up on Demonoid (I'm not pointing fingers at Indie here, in fact I thought

Anyway, my IP connected with Demonoid that intimately isn't good  :D
--- End quote ---

I see now and damn that ambiguity thingmabob.

At least I have done you some kind of service then Frank and if you see me stoned to death on the cobbles in the morning, could you please call the fuzz to OC's house.

--- Quote from: dweez on September 21, 2009, 02:35:17 PM ---It's not like we're doing anything illegal here..
--- End quote ---

So you think that running through the staff room butt nekkid is within the law then?

indie180:

--- Quote from: frankcapri on September 21, 2009, 02:37:47 PM ---
I think you misunderstood what I meant by that.  My IP is directly exposed in connection with Demonoid

Anyway, my IP connected with Demonoid that intimately isn't good  :D

--- End quote ---

Your IP is connected to Wikispace.

frankcapri:
Yeah, but I don't think it would very difficult to trace where those pages are linked to  ;D

I'm not extremely concerned about it, but if I had known before I would have made an account  ;D

--- Quote from: smokester on September 21, 2009, 02:43:20 PM ---At least I have done you some kind of service then Frank and if you see me stoned to death on the cobbles in the morning, could you please call the fuzz to OC's house.

--- End quote ---

Surely :D

Gotta make an account ASAP  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version