Site Related > Announcements

Redlandslides rise to power.

(1/5) > >>

ohcheap1:
No one mentioned Reds new title. Congrats on whatever your mission may be. Heil!
Spoiler (hover to show)Dont anyone go over the top! It was a funny spoof on leadership.

dweez:
Welcome to management red!

smokester:
I big welcome and thank you to Red, for agreeing to come aboard and take up the position of European moderator.

redlandslide:
Thanks folks.

--- Quote from: ohcheap1 on December 28, 2009, 12:28:32 PM ---Congrats on whatever your mission may be.
--- End quote ---

Thanks OC1. My mission is to not mess anything up. So far so good.  :)

--- Quote from: dweez on December 28, 2009, 01:15:48 PM ---Welcome to management red!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Dweez, if I do break anything it's you I intend to hide behind.

--- Quote from: smokester on December 28, 2009, 02:41:10 PM ---I big welcome and thank you to Red, for agreeing to come aboard and take up the position of European moderator.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Smokes, the European side of the team has been understaffed since indie decided to take a sabattacle (and I know how that comes about, in late 2007 I decided to take a couple of months away from all the fora I posted on, intending it to be about 2 months it actually turned out to be 9 months  :o , which was why I was so late joining here), and although I won't be able to fill his shoes, hopefully I can contribute something.  :)

Cheers.

chekovsulu:
Are you going to be extra mean when Liverpool loses in the Premier League?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version