General Category > Food and Drink

Budget Bartender

(1/8) > >>

ohcheap1:
One of my previous jobs, on and off for 25 years, has been bartending at a realatively high-end restaurant. To say the least since my unemployment adventure started my tastes have not changed but my budget definately has. Tonights creation was the discount white russian which consisted of:
-left over coffee from this morning
-mocha coffee creamer
-milk
-a butt load of cheap vodka
All I know is it tasted decent and maybe this should be my new career. The budget bartender? any other recipes you can think of?

smokester:
I do have a few but I can never remember what went in them.  Usually Ice-cream and rum I know for sure, sometimes whatever fruit is available and honey if I have some.  Next time I knock something up I'll itemise the ingredients.

xtopave:
Well, daiquir?, caipirinha, mojito, etc can be very cheap as long as the alcohol source is inexpensive but this isn't very inventive I guess.  :-\
Anyway I'm posting to get other members suggestions.  :D

ohcheap1:
Oh Ive got an awesome budget margarita. Frz limeade .69, spoonful of frz oj .25, and a butt load of tequilla. Thats a killer pitcher of maragritas for basically the price of the tequilla.

xtopave:
I'm having a grapefruit screwdriver (with cheap vodka) right this minute. Damit, I have no imagination.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version