General Category > Food and Drink

Coca-Cola Dreamworld.

(1/1)

8ullfrog:
Mango. It tastes like mangoes.
And it's the gross artificial mango flavor I hate.

I am not winning at drinks discovery lately. I did enjoy the Space Coke, and I missed out on the Marshmellow coke (Which I read tasted like strawberry)

6pairsofshoes:
Safeway was giving this away last Sat. as their Saturday Sampler.

I read this review of it online.  I was amused, but not inspired to go get one, not even for the price of CRV and beverage tax:

--- Quote ---Coke Dreamworld looks just like regular Coke when you pour it over ice. An overwhelming fruit aroma rises up when you crack the can.

But I didn’t detect much, if any, cola flavor in this dreamy new beverage. I puzzled and puzzled over how to describe the flavor. Here’s what I came up with: maybe if you had a party, and you made a huge bowl of fruit punch, and then accidentally dropped a splash of Coke into it, that’s what Dreamworld tastes like.

I can’t identify what fruit is in the drink, but there’s definitely a Carmen Miranda’s hat-inspired tropical fruit edge. I asked my teen daughter to try and nail down the fruit, and her instant response was “yellow Tic Tacs.” I think she has a point, as the taste is more candy-sweet than anything grown in nature. The sweetness does carry a kind of citrus edge to it, so fruit was perhaps adjacently involved.
--- End quote ---

smokester:
The only fizzy mango drink I'd consider drinking is this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version