Author Topic: Post the "sexiest women" pics  (Read 266994 times)

Offline jackalope21

• Homo Superior
  • Stalking Kristen Bell
Re: Post the "sexiest women" pics
« Reply #315 on: August 09, 2009, 07:08:09 AM »
Devon Aoki

"Misa Misa"

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #316 on: August 09, 2009, 07:54:25 AM »
Stunning girl but she looks just like that.....a girl, 13 tops. How old is she? I have that problem too, people look at me and wonder how could someone so young have a teenage daughter.  ::)  :P

Offline MisterAJ

• Rt Hon Reverend AJ
  • Homo Superior
  • Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
« Reply #317 on: August 09, 2009, 08:21:10 AM »

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #318 on: August 09, 2009, 08:27:57 AM »
Stunning girl but she looks just like that.....a girl, 13 tops. How old is she? I have that problem too, people look at me and wonder how could someone so young have a teenage daughter.  ::)  :P

She's 27. And, some pics might not be much older then when she was 22, because she wasn't in much before that.

Offline nenea_hartia

• Homo Superior
« Reply #319 on: August 09, 2009, 09:17:35 AM »
Dita Von Teese:

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #320 on: August 09, 2009, 10:11:19 AM »
nice pics of dita  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Devon Aoki - does nothing for me. definitely appears young

Offline feelingindifferent

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #321 on: August 09, 2009, 10:32:31 AM »

FEIRCE.

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #322 on: August 09, 2009, 07:26:18 PM »
nice pics of dita  ;D ;D ;D ;D

didn't you post pics of her before?

I remember seeing her from one of you guys for the first time.. so I watched a few seconds of her on an interview on tv. I thought maybe she'd be cool and bright.. but she's super dumb.. and even sort of boring >_<  It was disappointing.. heh.. not that it matters I guess for the picures sake ::)  ..but, it just sort of surprised me.

FEIRCE.

^ *snorts* she is.. But she is not a hot mess :D

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #323 on: August 09, 2009, 08:02:30 PM »
I remember seeing her from one of you guys for the first time.. so I watched a few seconds of her on an interview on tv. I thought maybe she'd be cool and bright.. but she's super dumb.. and even sort of boring >_<  It was disappointing.. heh.. not that it matters I guess for the picures sake ::)  ..but, it just sort of surprised me.

I'm not surprised...she did marry Marilyn Manson.
--dweez

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #324 on: August 10, 2009, 08:03:33 AM »
I'm not surprised...she did marry Marilyn Manson.

oh..heh.. makes sense ::)

I tought she'd at least be clever.. but.. yeah.. it was bad >_<

I did the same double take with Red Hot Chili Peppers this year. I saw a long interview with them on Ovation.. and they are flat out dumb and dull. Not stoned.. or wasted... Just... totally dull. It was like watching a couple of sandwiches sitting on a sofa being interviewed :D

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #325 on: August 10, 2009, 08:18:55 AM »
Lol, nice imagery there Skadi.
--dweez

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #326 on: August 10, 2009, 08:36:41 AM »
^ it's true though ::)

I've actually rubbed up against Anthony Kiedis before. After that, when I heard a song of theirs I liked.. I'd always think.. 'mmm, he has nice slick, very smooth sweaty skin' *___*

But after that interview, now I just think 'er.. wow.. big dumb sammich' x__X

hehe

that's what struck me wierd about the Dita girl.. she seems to 'get' the whole sexy thing.. so I thought maybe she'd be funny, or clever.. but she just seemed vacant in the interview I saw.

okies..sorry for interupting.. carry on with the girly postin' :)

**edit to clarify :D

I've actually rubbed up against Anthony Kiedis before.

It was accidental.. and only a few seconds.. it wasn't rubbing in the full 'biblical' sense :D ..well.. and it was accidental on my part..he might have done it intentionally ::)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:48:24 AM by Skadi »

Offline feelingindifferent

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #327 on: August 10, 2009, 09:03:53 AM »
I'm almost 99% certain she's been posted here already, Megan Fox's interviews are seriously LOLworthy. She's either totally dumb and makes up stupid poo for controversy's sake, or extremely intelligent and is just bless'ed around with the press deliberately. I'm leaning towards the latter.

From ONTD:
E!'s favorite Megan Fox Quotes

1. Golden Globes, January 2009: "I am pretty sure I'm a doppelg?nger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man."

2. FHM, June 2007: "I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, 'Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush.' "

3. GQ, September 2008: "Olivia Wilde is so sexy, she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands."

4. New York Post, November 2008: "I'm obsessed with [Zac Efron]. What you don't know is that Zac and I are the same person. It's like Janet and Michael [Jackson]. We are the same person."

5. Esquire, May 2009: "Let me tell you what it's really about. High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron's dad. It's about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow there's music involved."

6. GQ, October 2008: "If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like?you can smell the warmth in the fart."

7. Comic-Con, July 2009: "I would eat Rob Pattinson so that I could steal some of that pretty. I wanna be pretty like he's pretty. I want that James Dean, that sexy-ass hair."

8. Esquire, May 2009: "I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."

9. GQ, June 2009: "When you think about it [actors are] kind of prostitutes. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone...It's really kind of gross."
I agree with #3 :D

Offline Skadi

• Homo Superior
« Reply #328 on: August 10, 2009, 09:17:43 AM »
I agree with #3 :D

*snorts* I jost choked on my tea when I just read that :D

Those quotes are insane >_<

I think I'd rather be insane then dumb.. *thinks* er.. lol.. no.. er..dunno.. I'm not sure which one is worse :D

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
« Reply #329 on: August 10, 2009, 10:27:08 AM »
E!'s favorite Megan Fox Quotes

1. Golden Globes, January 2009: "I am pretty sure I'm a doppelg?nger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man."

2. FHM, June 2007: "I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, 'Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush.' "

3. GQ, September 2008: "Olivia Wilde is so sexy, she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands."

4. New York Post, November 2008: "I'm obsessed with [Zac Efron]. What you don't know is that Zac and I are the same person. It's like Janet and Michael [Jackson]. We are the same person."

5. Esquire, May 2009: "Let me tell you what it's really about. High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron's dad. It's about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow there's music involved."

6. GQ, October 2008: "If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like?you can smell the warmth in the fart."

7. Comic-Con, July 2009: "I would eat Rob Pattinson so that I could steal some of that pretty. I wanna be pretty like he's pretty. I want that James Dean, that sexy-ass hair."

8. Esquire, May 2009: "I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."

9. GQ, June 2009: "When you think about it [actors are] kind of prostitutes. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone...It's really kind of gross."

To obscure to come out of the mouth of a dummy. I think these quotes are rather clever.  ;)