General Category > Chaos

Kaarvok does it again.

(1/10) > >>

chekovsulu:
Whilst searching my name through various search engines, I came across this (from Yahoo):
http://startrek911.proboards29.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&user=chekovsulu

Somebody stole my name and avatar :'(

The avatar I made by myself the year before last, that monsterous2008 said didn't look very nice (lol) :'(

Is nothing sacred any more?

I feel like John Crichton, after he was doubled :(.

I will go play rock, paper, scissors now.

Have you ever found someone with the same name and (probably) the same interests as you, but just uses different words from you.  And have you ever noticed something awful familiar about their avatar's URL?  And, have you ever tried to log into the account with your own passwords, just to be sure?

CMF:
Are you sure you aren't the same person?
Cause you look alike and have the same name, so...  :-\

JackFrost:

--- Quote from: chekovsulu on January 30, 2009, 09:53:02 PM ---Have you ever found someone with the same name and (probably) the same interests as you, but just uses different words from you.  And have you ever noticed something awful familiar about their avatar's URL?  And, have you ever tried to log into the account with your own passwords, just to be sure?

--- End quote ---

If it helps, I like your avatar.  :)

But I think I've managed to sully the JackFrost title enough that nobody wants to use it anymore.

For a little while when I began scanning comic books, I kept getting asked if I was this certain JackFrost, but I'd never heard of him because he visited sites I just never go onto. I think he changes his name because no one ever asks me about that guy anymore.  :D

ohcheap1:
You are the embodiment of Jack Frost.......so be it.

frankcapri:
That is really bizarre.  Why would somebody do that?

You should totally steal that guy's signature  ;D

I inadvertently stole my name from a semi-famous photographer.  I sometimes wonder
if he gets pissed off when Frankie's myspace profile comes up as #3 in a search in
Google for frank capri with no quotes   :-\

--- Quote from: chekovsulu on January 30, 2009, 09:53:02 PM ---I will go play rock, paper, scissors now.

--- End quote ---

You might want to check Think Three for some strategery  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version