Author Topic: Bought a differnt house  (Read 6622 times)

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
Re: Bought a differnt house
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2010, 12:17:33 PM »
You ought to see what my backyard looks like too,, its a forest
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.

Offline HDAngel

• Homo Erectus
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 11:43:02 AM »
We haven't brought our two cats up yet. We're waiting till we get all moved in. But, I'm a little worried about their safety here. I was talking to one of my neighbors up her and he said in the 15 years he has been living up here he has had 44 cats go missing. He also told me about another of my neighbors who's rottweiler had puppies. The guy and his wife were sitting in their back yard with the puppies and a coyote jumped over their fence, grabbed a puppy and took off back over the fence and was gone with the puppy before they could do anything about it. Seems the coyotes enjoy eating the puppies and cats up here. I want to keep the cats indoors and put a cat door in so they can use the cat box out in the garage, but my ol man says no way. His cat is real good at opening cabinets and drawers and likes to pull everything out of them. Problem is, she doesn't put everything back when she's done. She is also very vindictive and will scratch up his car covers when she gets pissed at him. It will be interesting figuring out what we are going to do to keep our cats safe. We are very attached to them and would be devastated if we lost them.
I may not have my Cherry, but I still have the Box it came in.

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 11:51:36 AM »
My ex wife let coyotes get my cat, Schrodenger.
We got them bad here too. We have coyote hunts in the spring and summer.
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.