General Category > Music

Earworm of the day

<< < (2/5) > >>

6pairsofshoes:
Wow. That's one lame video, except for the part where the guy pulls the bra out from under his shirt.  I can imagine it was comedy gold to have your uncle singing that, though.  Kind of like the time my dead departed father started singing Disco Inferno along with the Trammps.  I think Keesha could benefit from hanging with the K Pop producers who would most likely improve the props.

8ullfrog:
James Van der beek. Surprisingly good sport. He were Dawson in the creek.

Kesha certainly couldn't do worse than the producer she was stuck with. Holy crap is that a nightmare story.

Oh, I should contribute:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1TJoc_HQNk

6pairsofshoes:
Well, thanks for the earworm, chris. 

I found this entertaining mashup on youtube today.  That was after I listened to the Nine Inch Nails piece that Lil Nas X is getting sued for lifting.  That.  And that's Diplo on washboard.  For a moment, I thought it looked like Brad Pitt, but no.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTKlizBS9eA

8ullfrog:
Which NIN song did he rip? Trent's pretty good about letting people sample. He also allowed the Limp Bizkit song that used lyrics from Closer, but called it horrible.

He later posted drunken emails he received from Fred Durst (Limp bizkit yeller and rapper) about it. Funny stuff.

Hell, he gave full permission for black mirror to completely reimagine his stuff as pop!

6pairsofshoes:
Ghosts IV.  I think they gave Trent credit on the recording.

The introductory riff is what Lil Nas X lifted, although if I understand it, he actually paid for rights from some sampling site, but I guess it wasn't cleared with Sony records or something.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF_ceFugJjQ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version