General Category > Comic Books/Graphic Novels

San Diego Comic Con - Day 2: Thursday

(1/2) > >>

JackFrost:
Well, the internet connection here is pretty crappy and it took forever to upload the pics - I had todo it 3 times to get them all to come up. So, that's why this wasn't up sooner. So without further ado...

Here's the car they're raffling off to see if they can get folks to pay attention to Heroes again:

Here's the first beginnings of The Line. On Saturday, this line will wrap around the building:

And now the entrance to Hall A is really getting crowded:

Of course the crowds were even heavier, but I still go a chance to look around a bit.

Here's writer/artist Jeff Smith who one of my favorites for a book he did called Bone:

And one booth is supposed to have several actors from the show Dexter at their table over the weekend - but no Michael C. Hall, naturally. Here's Julie Benz who plays Rita:

And Jennifer Carpenter who plays Dexter's sister Debra. Also apparently she and Michael C. Hall recently got married... ??? :o:

And speaking of Dexter, I'm a little skeptical of how good the show's going to be with this as the current ad campaign:

And how about some costumes?:

These folks were stuck in the 90s I think:

I dig that this kid's parent's went all out for his costume:

And just so you know, I tried to get a picture of this girl's face, but she kept turning away, so I never got a good look at her face:

These two are apparently dressing as they normally do every day:

Oh and Tex ended up back in our room - if the painting looks pretty much the same as before? - that's because he didn't work on it at all after he left our room the day before. Tex gets sidetracked far too easily when left by himslef, so he comes by our room so we'll remind him to work:

More later...

mishca09:
Is Dexter A  Comic too ?

CMF:

--- Quote from: mishca09 on July 24, 2009, 03:51:04 PM ---Is Dexter A  Comic too ?

--- End quote ---

Comic Con is also a convention for films and TV shows.

As for Heroes, I am still watching it  >:(

jackalope21:

Hayden "experiments" at college next season so i am sure that will get some more viewers

Damn, i should have gone to the convention, i have never been to one......maybe next year   :'(

Discover99:

--- Quote from: mishca09 on July 24, 2009, 03:51:04 PM ---Is Dexter A  Comic too ?

--- End quote ---
nope it's a tv show

jack these pics are great!! will you go and check out the guild booth and the dollhouse booth too??
if you please send pics !!!

maybe i can go there too one day!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version