General Category > General Discussion

New Year's Greetings

(1/7) > >>

6pairsofshoes:
May each and every one of you enjoy health, happiness, and prosperity in the coming year.  Cheers!

smokester:
New year, new plans, new ambitions and, for me, probably new pains. Wishing you all the best for the year ahead.

8ullfrog:
I tried to get through s9 of SG-1 in one night, and failed. I crapped out around 10:30 and went to bed.

I even set the playback speed to 1.30. It made the episodes pop! I may have lost some nuance.

If you're looking for a reason to come back six, in 9x09, they actually walk to the end of the ramp with a shut off gate! I always wondered what it looked like back there!

6pairsofshoes:
Ha!  I had a glass of wine about 10:30 and was so tired all night that I barely made it to midnight before falling asleep for 9 hours.  I felt like alerting the media.  It's so rare for me to sleep that much.  Wow.

Had my long walk today, did some chores and am off to a NYear's potluck and another relatively early night>but I'm looking forward to catching up with you on the SG1.  I don't know if I can watch them speeded up but that might be a good option, but I don't think Amazon prime will allow it.

8ullfrog:
Yeah, I'm doing it with VLC, I got the idea from youtube repair videos where I watch them at 1.25x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version