Author Topic: The Never Ending Story part 2 ( or Biddy's Revenge)  (Read 32301 times)

Offline cz85b

• Neandertal
  • I am going to get the GARBAGE OFF OF MY LAWN!!!
    • The Knowledge
Re: The Never Ending Story part 2 ( or Biddy's Revenge)
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2009, 10:47:32 PM »
was completely oblivious to it all...  Pretty much like he was oblivious to everything given more than a few seconds of lagg time.... His ADD would not prevent Biddy, however from

Biddy is THE Dog!

Offline Sophocles

• Australopithecus
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2009, 11:19:50 PM »
noticing that Casanunda had scoffed down all the Mongo burgers and was now heartily gnawing on a hoof.

Biddy was still hungry.  Annoyed that all the mongo burgers had been eaten by the greedy dwarf, he began to look for his last remaining can of sweetcorn in his backpack; however,

Offline Robin-Graves

• Rev AJ's Grand Inquisitor
  • Homo Superior
  • Power doesnt give you the right
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2009, 01:27:51 AM »
he had no can opener,,and Bob looked so satisfying.
In a fit of hunger and rage ( much like something out of a low budget horror movie just out at your local Walmart) Biddy lunged and FEASTed on Bob,,chewing with relish.
 This caused alot of concerned looks from the puppetmasters,since Bob came from a constipated ape.
 They violently,,,,,
I keep my standards low.
That way im never disapointed.

Offline cz85b

• Neandertal
    • The Knowledge
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2009, 05:31:51 AM »
tossed about ideas on how to make this simply not happen, and in reality, the monster puppet masters could do pretty much anything at all given the nature of the way things were, however, they were too wrapped up in watching the corny spectacle, that they had no interest in doing anything about it..  instead, the HUGE NUMBER of members making up monstrous crowd reading this tragedy (of greek proportions) saw that this particular sub plot was

Biddy is THE Dog!

Offline Sophocles

• Australopithecus
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2009, 11:01:33 AM »
akin to a maze in a wheat field; in other words, a labyrinthian pastiche of convoluted subplots within subplots, so that not even the most powerful echelons of the monster puppet masters could make heads or tails of it all, let alone intervene.  Which, paradoxically, explains the sudden and unexpected materialisation of an infinite number of monkeys banging away at an infinite number of typewriters and...

Offline Robin-Graves

• Homo Superior
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2009, 01:37:46 PM »
for some reason,causing a temporal shift of one million years, causing one young monkey named Phill to jump up and yell "ook!".
 He was waving a large pile of type written paper.
Upon the inspection of which ,was not the entire collection of Shakespere like once stated by some eggheaded theorist,but the entire collection of Monty Pythons Flying Circus instead.
 This not only proved the saying incorect,but also proved,,,,,
I keep my standards low.

Offline cz85b

• Neandertal
    • The Knowledge
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2009, 01:43:01 PM »
The reality of what happened next

"N-U-C-U-L-A-R!!!"

An echo from sub plot past resurfaced once again, and the hole ripped into the space time thingamabob began to look almost as big as Biddy's Mom's vagina!

Of course monkey number 458883765947856945589604438359595065698404.6 (his name was george, not to be confused with Phill who jumped up and yelled OOK!) managed to predict this after he materialized from out of nothing and banged it away on his typewriter.....  Unfortunately nobody was able to read this amazing prediction because

Biddy is THE Dog!

Offline Sophocles

• Australopithecus
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2009, 03:26:30 PM »
monkey number 458883765947856945589604438359595065698404.7 (his name was Tony, and not to be confused with monkey number 458883765947856945589604438359595065698404.6, George - anyhow, Tony had slightly bigger ears) had run out of toilet paper (again!, though what'd you expect - there was an infinite amount of monkeys taking a poo) and had grabbed the first piece of soft paper he could lay his grubby hands on, and so the prediction was lost forever!  And that's the way the cookie crumbles, or so they say; however... 

Offline Robin-Graves

• Homo Superior
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2009, 06:51:21 PM »
the word was said again!

N-U-C-U-L-A-R

And a POP!
Biddy was back in the frat house with George Bush jr.!
" Hey there doggie,,good poo ,huh?" Said George taking back the mirror with lines of white powder.
"This stuff will knock you on your ass! " Said George" You Know im gonna be prezidint of the U Hess of Hay one day?" He continued
Biddy ,,,,,,
I keep my standards low.

Offline cz85b

• Neandertal
    • The Knowledge
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2009, 07:40:56 PM »
wondered why he could not remember that word to trigger the trans dimensional shift again....  Looking forelornely at the future PREZNIT of the  U Hess of Hay thinking What a sick sense of humor SOMEBODY must have to allow this jackass to be in charge of where the cocaine actually goes, but there it is.... 

Meanwhile, Tony, (monkey number 458883765947856945589604438359595065698404.7 not to be confused with monkey number 458883765947856945589604438359595065698404.6) was actually thinking of some positive uses of his opposable thumbs...  Like doing something about the used toilet paper problem...

He

Biddy is THE Dog!

Offline hmed2390

• Human
  • Oh boy what a big mess, even Mickey's on acid!
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2009, 10:21:37 AM »
started fisting his toliet bowl in hopes of it spitting back out the excess toilet tissue he had mistakenly flushed down....
A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read. -Mark Twain

Offline Sophocles

• Australopithecus
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »
the unending chasm of a poo pit the night before.  It wasn't a good day: not only was he up to his fury little elbows in malodorous monkey crap and arse-wipes, but he'd also left his trusty pot of zinc and castor oil in the other monkey hut.  His incipient nappy rash demanded immediate attention... So, trousers down to his ankles, and with a bandy-legged shuffle, our unfortunate stinky monkey manages to...

Offline hmed2390

• Human
  • Oh boy what a big mess, even Mickey's on acid!
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2009, 07:31:48 PM »
substitute his tail for the missing toilet tissue after he realizes that there is inevitably no other solution. However after taking a whiff of his tail he collapsed and fell into a deep slumber and started to hallucinate about.......
A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read. -Mark Twain

Offline cz85b

• Neandertal
    • The Knowledge
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2009, 07:51:10 PM »
about what he could do with his tail and some vegemite anal lube, which was pretty popular by a full third of the monkeys STILL banging on their typewriters.....

but it was just then, after he swished his tail (to knock the flies off ) that someone flushed the toilet, where his tail happened to be..

FLUSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!!! he was wisked into the the unending chasm of a poo pit...  Biddy was never one to be shocked by anything

Biddy is THE Dog!

Offline Sophocles

• Australopithecus
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2009, 12:09:00 PM »
and, despite the fact that our beloved hero, Biddy, was face-to-face with a sniffling prick of an ex-president harlequin - he still remained unperturbed.  However...

The next sequence of events turned out to be one of the most shocking events in his life; even more so than that time he was fondled and molested by a barbarous tribe of sexually deprived pencil cases.  But first....

We have to address the following question:
Is it possible to have a third of an infinite amount? 

Ok, now on with the story.

We now witness the Bush monkey president bent over his desk.  Directly behind him stands Biddy, who is violently administering to him a good old fashion wedgie (also known as a mervin, snuggie, grundie etc).  Just before the pants (also known as briefs, boxers... etc) slice the buffoon completely in half, out flies from the top desk drawer a monkey completely covered in poo.

"Omfg!!" screams Biddy.

The Monkey...