General Category > Chaos

I want this...

(1/109) > >>

Skadi:

Exomos Goby Sub

Sigh, what to do on a slow Sunday afternoon when you have a spare $40K to spend. Why, go for a spin in your personal submarine, of course!

The Exomos Goby is a highly compact three person submersible craft that can dive up to 40m and features a state-of-the-art air conditioning/decompression system, keeping everything comfortable. Popularized in the new ?it? capital of the world, Dubai, UAE, this sleek, sophisticated craft is sure to keep you in the see-and-be-seen crowd.

So, crank up the Fab Four and take a dunk!

and

LightCap 200

This small, lightweight (just 2.6oz) cap fits on any ?standard? water bottle (2? wide mouth) such as Nalgene?, Camelbak?, GSI? and most others, turning your bottle into a solar-powered lantern.

Robin-Graves:
I want a B C Rich Warlock Bass

hmed2390:
Wow Skadi, where the heck do you find these awesome toys?!  ;D
I like the fact that 3 people can fit in that submarine,think of the possibilities........  ::)

davidsolomon83:
So, that includes Skadi,me and who else  ::)

hmed2390:

--- Quote from: davidsolomon83 on May 11, 2009, 07:52:25 PM ---So, that includes Skadi,me and who else  ::)

--- End quote ---

pfft!

Are you kidding me? Skadi's already got my corner of the submarine all set up based on my personal preferences. Internet, restroom, refrigerator, and a change of jeans(I'll let you all ponder.... :D ), yep, I'd say we're all set and ready to go!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version