Author Topic: The Obligatory What Are You Listening to Now? Thread  (Read 177598 times)

Offline ohcheap1

• Q
Re: The Obligatory What Are You Listening to Now? Thread
« Reply #900 on: March 12, 2016, 11:02:28 PM »

You are consistent with that dance beat my friend. Its cause you have 2 teenagers and are a product of the 90's.

Offline goldshirt*9

• Super Hero
  • Who yous looking ats
« Reply #901 on: March 13, 2016, 12:10:24 AM »
You are consistent with that dance beat my friend. Its cause you have 2 teenagers and are a product of the 90's.

BINGO my friend  ;D ;D

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
  • Da mihi castitatem et continentiam, sed noli modo!
« Reply #902 on: March 13, 2016, 02:03:03 PM »
I was listening to BB King doing some scales.

It was very musical.
Don't put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after.

There is an exception to every rule, apart from this one.

Offline dweez

• Global Moderator
  • Q
  • Rebel Mod
« Reply #903 on: March 14, 2016, 05:56:23 AM »
A good musician can make scales, or even tuning, entertainment.  I can only imagine what a great one like BB King could do.
--dweez

Offline xtopave

• Site Modette
  • Q
« Reply #904 on: March 27, 2016, 09:20:55 PM »
My daughter got to pick the music for her artistic roller skating competition and she's thinking about this. OMG, I don't even know what the hell this is! It just makes me want to put an ice pick through my eardrum...

Offline tarascon

• Cro-Magnon
  • Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
« Reply #905 on: March 28, 2016, 07:41:19 AM »
My daughter got to pick the music for her artistic roller skating competition and she's thinking about this. OMG, I don't even know what the hell this is! It just makes me want to put an ice pick through my eardrum...

LOL. Why bother--by definition ("a sharp, straight, pointed implement"), the tune is an ice pick through an eardrum.
Estragon: I can't go on like this.
Vladimir: That's what you think.

Offline xtopave

• Site Modette
  • Q
« Reply #906 on: March 28, 2016, 08:18:05 AM »
LOL. Why bother--by definition ("a sharp, straight, pointed implement"), the tune is an ice pick through an eardrum.

So true!! The result is the same: pain and deafness.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
« Reply #907 on: March 31, 2016, 03:06:20 PM »

I really wish my kids would get out and do something that required some physical effort.  My son does nothing but talk to his imaginary friends (that's what I call them) on Skype, and my daughter plays Star Stable from morning till bedtime.

They both do a bit of homework here and there to appease me, and my daughter shows off on the piano as a pre-emptive reply to any criticism she might be in line for.

I should go back to being a full time house-father as they were both far more adventurous when that was the case.

Offline xtopave

• Site Modette
  • Q
« Reply #908 on: April 02, 2016, 10:05:36 AM »
my daughter plays Star Stable from morning till bedtime.

I've never heard of that and I'm not going to ask my daughter if she knows it, just in case she gets hooked on that.  :D
She's always on Youtube watching people making crafts or playing video games. Watching other people play video games is something weird IMO.  :-\
Last night I came into her room and I found her using a laptop and a tablet at once. And the TV was on. My just-a-few-hours-of-TV upbringing boiled inside me and I asked her (not nicely) to choose just one of those things.

I really wish my kids would get out and do something that required some physical effort.

My daughter loves playing sports. She plays sports 6 days a week (2 to 4 hours per day). When she misbehaves I threaten her with not taking her to the sports club.  Yeah, yeah, we all know I'm a bad mother...  :)

I'm listening to Quidam - Choćbym.

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
« Reply #909 on: April 02, 2016, 03:59:08 PM »

My daughter loves playing sports. She plays sports 6 days a week (2 to 4 hours per day). When she misbehaves I threaten her with not taking her to the sports club.  Yeah, yeah, we all know I'm a bad mother...  :)

My daughter is sporty but outside school there isn't much you can do without paying an arm and a leg for it. It doesn't help that London's parks and commons are overrun by football teams and fitness instructors - ex army in most cases that do nothing but shout at their clients. I can do that for free.

She's always on Youtube watching people making crafts or playing video games. Watching other people play video games is something weird IMO.  :-\

#Cartman bra.

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #910 on: April 03, 2016, 03:50:24 PM »

Offline xtopave

• Site Modette
  • Q
« Reply #911 on: April 03, 2016, 06:31:34 PM »
My daughter is sporty but outside school there isn't much you can do without paying an arm and a leg for it. It doesn't help that London's parks and commons are overrun by football teams and fitness instructors - ex army in most cases that do nothing but shout at their clients. I can do that for free.

This club is subsidised by the provincial government. It's really nothing fancy and you pay a monthly fee for each sport your kid plays. The fee isn't expensive (more or less what one would pay for a dinner in a nice restaurant). During the summer months, I take her to a fancier rowing club by the river. Even when it's 4 times more expensive, they have several activities (much like American summer camps) from 9AM to 13PM during weekdays and the swimming pool is fantastic!! The afternoons are for "normal" paying rich members.  ;D

Offline smokester

• Administrator
  • Q
« Reply #912 on: April 05, 2016, 01:10:29 PM »
This club is subsidised by the provincial government. It's really nothing fancy and you pay a monthly fee for each sport your kid plays. The fee isn't expensive (more or less what one would pay for a dinner in a nice restaurant). During the summer months, I take her to a fancier rowing club by the river. Even when it's 4 times more expensive, they have several activities (much like American summer camps) from 9AM to 13PM during weekdays and the swimming pool is fantastic!! The afternoons are for "normal" paying rich members.  ;D

I really should get my wallet out, shouldn't I.

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #913 on: June 01, 2016, 02:25:20 PM »
Weeknd - Acquainted

And now this one just started.. Never gets old..
The xx - Intro

Offline Beatrix

• Cro-Magnon
« Reply #914 on: January 22, 2017, 10:59:28 AM »
Grimes - Kill V. Maim